Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Blond Lea. Reverse Booking, Greenwich.  (Read 3236 times)

2 review(s) for Sexy Blonde Lea (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Raythelay

Trying to catch up with some reviews; first off Sexy Blonde Lea.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mid-afternoon mid-week reverse booking placed, GFE/PSE for £100 outcall; a handful of replies, Sexy Blond Lea was one of them.
Couldn't find any reviews on here, but her photos looked fucking great, her profile pic shows a very kissable heart shaped mouth, and she usually charges £250 an hour, so I accepted her booking for £100...bargain.

Whilst waiting for her to show I explored her private gallery; she has lots of those air-brushed agency shots, lean and firm breasted, her nude selfies however show a less toned girl with breasts far more effected by gravity. At the end of the gallery are some beach shots where her face isn't so hidden, her lips looking less moviestar; I crossed my fingers and hoped that the profile pic wasn't a posed trout pout.

She arrived on time.
First appearances not so great, 6/10. I probably wouldn't give her a second look in the street. She's actually on the 'thick' side, big heavy tits, not a particuly shapley arse, and her legs which are described as long on her profile seemed somewhat stocky. The beautiful lips on the profile pic are either a pout or photos taken from a flattering angle. She has an Eastern European accent but has perfect English. Her FK was dissapointing. Her labia are huge, like wings flapping around her pussy; she went into 'method' moaning when I first went down on her, but sounded more realistic after a while. Sex in a couple of positions was ok, nothing special.

BUT...her blow job is spectacular!!!

The best I've ever had; definatly the sloppiest. My thighs, her face, her tits, the bed, soaked in saliver.
When she came up for air and wanked me whilst recovering, my cock was so slippery that it felt like she's used half a tube of lube; it felt fantastic.
Most of the hour spent together she was sucking my cock; no CIM, but I didn't care.

If I'd spent £250 on Lea I'd have been very disapointed, not just her looks but with her FK and average fucking; but for £100 she was amazing.

Best reverse booking ever.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline AndyHandy

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 1
I echo above. RB at good value. Met in London Bridge.  6/10 is more than fair and you described her to a tea. Pics are from her agency time ~8 years back. Lithuanian with perfect English. think she had come straight from another punt and while she tried to freshen up, I didn't spend much time between her legs once I realised.

Huge breasts which I enjoyed playing with but I too, left her to do all the work with her mouth. That was enjoyed ;)

Offline hogcatcher

Thanks for the review on this.

I've made a reverse booking for 3 hours at £300. She normally charges £650. Sounds like a good deal but I don't think she's the one for me.

You mentioned the FK was shit. That's a huge turn off. Thanks for the review