Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen ANUSHKA in Paddington?  (Read 1369 times)

si2010

Hi Chaps

I was wondering if anyone has seen Anushka, I can't seem to find any reviews for her  on here which is surprising, given that she looks good. Please let me know as I am keen to see her on the basis of a good recommendation.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Londonpunter30

Based on the selfie pics I expect her to be a large lady and nothing like the airbrushed pics

Offline peter purves

Hi Chaps

I was wondering if anyone has seen Anushka, I can't seem to find any reviews for her  on here which is surprising, given that she looks good. Please let me know as I am keen to see her on the basis of a good recommendation.

If I have remembered correctly this is one of her aliases

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=91561.msg1111895#msg1111895

and

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

si2010

Thanks guys, I think I will have to pass on her.

Any recommendations for similar naturally proportion babe, please let me know. My budget is £150 tops. Cheers

Offline peter purves

Thanks guys, I think I will have to pass on her.

Any recommendations for similar naturally proportion babe, please let me know. My budget is £150 tops. Cheers

Any particular reason why, from what I can remember she was considered a good service provider, if not slightly larger than her pics in real life?
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

si2010

There does not appear to be any reviews of her on here or any where else hence my reluctance to pay her a visit. It's a shame she is my type.

Offline deantannn

How about Lucia from Hot Collection External Link/Members Only

Note she is slightly larger than her pics but love her ridding skills

si2010

Looks good, is her rack natural? If not, I will pass as I have a silicone intolerance.