Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brenda Big Ass - Sutton TOFTT so you don't have to!  (Read 961 times)

2 review(s) for  Boneca hot (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

KJ121212

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Half hour - £60

Was in Sutton, was a little drunk and not thinking straight. Looked in AW and not much about. Saw her profile, looked here and no reviews. Thought I'd TOFTT.

Dingy flat up a side alley. Up the stairs and shown into room. Brenda comes in and we agree time and price. Her extras are kissing and owo, both £20. Opted for neither.

She claims she's Brazilian, could be true as she speaks with a Spanish/Portuguese accent.

Facially 6/10, body 6/10. Nothing to write home about. Slightly droopy tits and stretch marks on her stomach. Definitely given birth at some point. Also not the tightest down there. Nice arse though!

Oral was perfunctory. Mish was ok but with fake moaning. Reverse cowgirl was delivered well as was doggy. Got her to grind backwards on me and came that way.

RO was horrible. Gallons of lube. Yuk. No fingers allowed and definitely no fingers up her bum! Didn't speak (or claims not to speak much English).

Out after 20 mins. On the way out I noticed someone had put a large hole in the player board on the stairs. Looks like a fist or foot. If I had seen that in the way in I would have walked.

Would I go back? No.