Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mikayla Brown - Cwmbran  (Read 1565 times)

12 review(s) for Miss-Mikayla-Brown69 (7 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steviewonder

Finally catching up on reviews I have meant to write over the past couple of months so apologies this one is two months old.

I was in Newport on business and having seen the artist formally known as Tantalysing Tanya a couple of times in the estate just off the Coldra i took a chance and gave her a call on the off chance to see if she could fit me in.  She did thankfully.  I will agree with a previous review on here that she is not now the easiest to get hold of, I have struggled to get to see her since she moved to Cwmbran but I keep trying because of previous visits being very positive.

Mikayla is a really pretty petite Welsh girl with a lovely body, small breasts (my preference) and a cracking pussy and ass.

She works from a nice apartment in what seems like a tidy area (I don't know Cwbran at all).  It's very clean inside and the bedrooms are proper well decorated bedrooms and not a sterile environment, I may be wrong but it feels like she lives there.  She answered the door in a really nice little bra and panties set and once we'd exchanged the paperwork it was onto DFK on the bed (properly Deep) followed by BJ and then 69.  I was really struggling to control myself so it was on with the condom and a couple of positions before I was done.  It was too quick but that's my problem.  After a bit of chat it was suggested we go again and so we did! Not many ladies can get me going twice in an hour but she managed it.

1 hour was £180 which is way more than I usually pay but I don't get to Newport often so I see it as a well earned reward for frugal punting the rest of the time :)

Will I return: yes definitely but it's an infrequent treat rather than a weekly adventure though due to location and cost but definitely worth venturing off the M4 for.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Steviewonder

Also as this is my 3rd review are they ok or anything extra I should put in/leave out?

Offline HughJardon

I must agree , she's got one of the best looking Noonies I've ever had the pleasure of banging. And her ass is a treat.
Will have to make a return just before X'mas, she wears all the sexy Santa clobber ooooooo  :angelgirl:

Nothing wrong with the review Stevie and, Welcome to UKP :cool:

Offline PuntingPete

Nice review, I saw her a couple of times a few years back and she was good.
I just feel that £180 is taking the piss  :thumbsdown:

np500

Reviews  fine, Jesus Christ ! Another that's been on my h l longer than I been punting, not really but since I found A W , but you know what I mean ! About 18 months !

Offline HughJardon

Nice review, I saw her a couple of times a few years back and she was good.
I just feel that £180 is taking the piss  :thumbsdown:

+1 Agreed Pete.  I think you remember when she was 70 pounds half hour, duoed with an ebony girl and a rather hot little blonde trouble maker that was in the press for all the wrong reasons.

Tanya's probably just a treat fuck a once in a while birthday smash

Offline mrdiamond77

Good review.  Saw Mikayla earlier in the year and she is an attractive girl with a great body.  Glad you had a good time.