Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thoughts on Brazillian prozzies  (Read 1201 times)

Offline samsung1

I had my eyes on this young lady: (looks like David Luiz) :lol:

External Link/Members Only

But at the back of my head my instinct is telling me not to see Brazillian prozzies due to the Zika virus in Brazil as I do not want to catch the virus and spread it to innocent family/ friends etc.

Would you risk seeing a Brazillian prozzie?

:hi:

bod666

Fuck there was me worrying about lady boys with Brazilian prossies - the whole zica thing hadn't even occurred to me!!  :scare:

I would expect the risks are small but now you point it out - too risky for me.

bod666

From NHS website:

How you catch Zika virus infection

Most cases of Zika virus disease are spread by infected mosquitoes biting humans. Unlike the mosquitoes that spread malaria, affected mosquitoes (the Aedes mosquito) are most active during the day, especially during mid-morning, then late-afternoon to dusk.

There have been a small number of reports of Zika virus being passed on through sexual intercourse, although the risk is thought to be low.

In which case - unless you're indulging in unprotected sex doesn't look like anything to worry about  :thumbsup:

Offline Brazilian Martian

I had my eyes on this young lady: (looks like David Luiz) :lol:

But at the back of my head my instinct is telling me not to see Brazillian prozzies due to the Zika virus in Brazil as I do not want to catch the virus and spread it to innocent family/ friends etc.

Would you risk seeing a Brazillian prozzie?

How are you gonna get the Zika virus if you practice safe sex. If it scares you that much then maybe stick to British or EE girls

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline samsung1

True dat. I had seen a Brazillian lady in the past (Manuela) and came back clean. But that does not mean they are all clean.

I am sure you can catch Zika if you kiss the lady or through RO?

Ming

If I recall you had previously said you were going to stick to British girls after your disappointing punt with Victoria?

Ming  :hi:

Offline samsung1

If I recall you had previously said you were going to stick to British girls after your disappointing punt with Victoria?

Let me correct you, I would stay away from EE girls and stick to the brits. South American ladies were not part of the equation.

Ming

Let me correct you, I would stay away from EE girls and stick to the brits. South American ladies were not part of the equation.

I must have misunderstood this statement?

"From now on I would try to stick to British girls who seem to show abit of emotion or compassion than the typical hard nosed/ hard headed EE girl who could not care less whether you are happy or not about the service."

Sounds distinctly like you were only going to punt Brits henceforth, maybe you'll have better luck with the Brazilians  :drinks:

Offline samsung1

I must have misunderstood this statement?

"From now on I would try to stick to British girls who seem to show abit of emotion or compassion than the typical hard nosed/ hard headed EE girl who could not care less whether you are happy or not about the service."

Sounds distinctly like you were only going to punt Brits henceforth, maybe you'll have better luck with the Brazilians  :drinks:

Please Ming, dont be so bitter because I gave your #1 favourite prozzie a Neutral  :timeout:

Ming

There's absolutely no bitterness Samsung and she is far from my favourite, I have so many others.....

I genuinely hope you enjoy your exploration into south America.

Offline Brazilian Martian

There's absolutely no bitterness Samsung and she is far from my favourite, I have so many others.....

I genuinely hope you enjoy your exploration into south America.

:sarcastic: