Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily @ Pure Life, East Croydon  (Read 4145 times)

Offline NickA

Pure Life is a Chinese rub and tug above the shops, a short walk from East Croydon station. Nice clean place with decent showers and two massage rooms. Been coming here since it opened a year ago. By and large always a good service.

External Link/Members Only

Have seen Lily maybe half a dozen times but with enough time between visits not to get bored. She works weekends here. Chinese, slim, athletic, longish dark hair, probably in her thirties, does a great massage. I like a good hard massage turning to sensual halfway. Paid the standard £45 for one hour to the receptionist (a young Polish girl who would make a bomb if she peeled off herself and worked the room).

Facially Lily reminds me of Javyne Hilton, a bird who was on Pop Idol a few years ago and nearly joined Girls Aloud. Before you all call me a cunt who watches shit reality TV, I saw this bird in the paper the other week and she reminded me of Lily. Google.

Anyway, I have developed a rapport with Lily after repeated visits. What I get now was not on offer the first couple of times. Fantastic massage followed by very raunchy body to body (fully naked). Lily really goes for it now. She was coy at first. And her pussy gets sopping wet. Ended up with her on all fours and me plating her from the rear over the table, then her coming while I licked and fingered.

Shot my bolt all over her tits and stomach. Juices - hers and mine - all over the paper. Then a shared shower. Paid her £40. Highly recommended but like the man says YMMV.

Speedy12

Thanks for the review. How did she charge for the extras?

Offline NickA

Gave her £40 at the end of the punt. She's cool. Doesn't ask for it upfront and doesn't try and tap you for more.