Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is there such a thing as an unfavourable or negative adultwork field report?  (Read 1351 times)

Offline backofthenet

And if so, do link to it. Apols if covered elsewhere.

Strikes me that they are as pointless as an ashtray on a motorcycle.

God bless UKP and all who sail in her.

raylondoner

I usually read them as follows:

Recommends "Yes" - maybe (further research required)
Recommends "No" - probably not (but maybe check if the punter is a dick)

:hi:

Offline AnthG

They exist. But they are incredibly rare. They are kind of pointless as the positive feedbacks get added to the girls account. The negative ones do not so you don't see them. AW doesn't even offer you a means to find negative field reports in its search feature. So this speaks volumes

Here is a few though

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline backofthenet

They exist. But they are incredibly rare. They are kind of pointless as the positive feedbacks get added to the girls account. The negative ones do not so you don't see them. AW doesn't even offer you a means to find negative field reports in its search feature. So this speaks volumes

Here is a few though

very resourceful of you - cheers! I like the 5th one down - "she fell asleep after round 1 and I had to wake her up".

Offline Gordon Bennett

Dunno if I'm confused but doesn't the SP have to okay the field report before it gets published on AW? If I'm right that kinda explains why there are hardly any duff ones.

OldAdmin

It's no surprise one would think there aren't any negative AW Field Reports given they allow prossies to pick and choose which they show on their profile, so unsurprisingly they opt not to show the negatives, only the good.

They negative ones only show up using the FR Search facility, which is rarely is done.

Offline backofthenet

It's no surprise one would think there aren't any negative AW Field Reports given they allow prossies to pick and choose which they show on their profile, so unsurprisingly they opt not to show the negatives, only the good.

They negative ones only show up using the FR Search facility, which is rarely is done.

Oh I SEE. That explains it.  :hi:

vw

There are some punters here that are similar luckily they end up through admins trap door.

Online threechilliman

Always worth a check IMO.

tcm

Offline smiths

Any feedback on A/W is worth jack shit to me unless I happen to know, trust and/or respect the punter who has left it.

Offline Mr_Shins

I planned to write a negative Field Report for Miss Maraschino as I was mad at her when she didn't return positive feedback that she didn't really deserve anyway.
And she returned it to everyone else who had seen her.

However, as I was regularly seeing Charlotte English (as she was known) at the time I asked her whether I should do that and she said I should not, so I didn't.

Perhaps I should retrospectively give her (Miss Maraschino) negative feedback here, although I'd probably have given a neutral based on the way it went because she wasn't all bad and it had its moments of fun.

Offline cueball

Makes quite an interesting read when you do a fr report only search on AW

Offline smiths

I planned to write a negative Field Report for Miss Maraschino as I was mad at her when she didn't return positive feedback that she didn't really deserve anyway.
And she returned it to everyone else who had seen her.

However, as I was regularly seeing Charlotte English (as she was known) at the time I asked her whether I should do that and she said I should not, so I didn't.

Perhaps I should retrospectively give her (Miss Maraschino) negative feedback here, although I'd probably have given a neutral based on the way it went because she wasn't all bad and it had its moments of fun.

So you were going to give a WG negative feedback but didn't because she didn't return positive feedback you did give her which she didn't really deserve anyway, and another WG advised you not to give any negative. Can you actually think for yourself, again this sums up how poxy A/W is, and how fucking stupid some punters are. You gave positive FB to a WG who didn't really deserve it, that's just great for other punters who read it and believed it. :thumbsdown:

Where DO you people come from, it certainly isn't the same planet as me, on my planet I am the one doing the paying so I decide what feedback I give, I don't take advice off other WGs as its none of their fucking business what I do. :rolleyes:

vw

Where DO you people come from, it certainly isn't the same planet as me, on my planet I am the one doing the paying so I decide what feedback I give, I don't take advice off other WGs as its none of their fucking business what I do. :rolleyes:

Indeed.
 I expect mrshits is a white flag waving French coward who believes all told.  Maybe this charlotte was the shit ones pimp.

CharlotteDeering

If you post a negative feedback then you can also leave a field report to connect to that feedback which can be viewed by searching the SP's name in the field report section. As an SP we can choose whether or not to show a report on our profile - for example, I have chosen not to show field reports about roleplays as I no longer do them and feel it would be misleading - however if I search field reports using just my nickname they all show.

Offline smiths

If you post a negative feedback then you can also leave a field report to connect to that feedback which can be viewed by searching the SP's name in the field report section. As an SP we can choose whether or not to show a report on our profile - for example, I have chosen not to show field reports about roleplays as I no longer do them and feel it would be misleading - however if I search field reports using just my nickname they all show.

Yes well fortunately for punters honest true reviews can be done on UKP and WGs have NO control over them.

Offline Mr_Shins

As I said, it was more of a "neutral" than negative. My strange tastes are different to others and I guess she wasn't what I was expecting but she tried hard to please and we had some fun. I can't really fault her for that. I then found other WGs who were more suited to me like Charlotte.

I have given negative reviews on here as well as positives and those people deserved it.