Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooklyn Grace of AdultWork (Newcastle city centre)  (Read 1348 times)

1 review(s) for Brooklyn_Grace (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online ProfessorYaffle

External Link/Members Only

I booked Grace for a 1 hour incall. Price was £150.

Her comms (AW message and text) were good.

She was working from an upmarket hotel in Newcastle City centre. No problems getting in and she gave me good directions to find the room via text.

I thought she was attractive facially and her body was cracking, just how I like them (aside from the enhanced boobs which I'm not a fan of, though they were pretty good as enhanced boobs go). She's got meaty legs, bum and hips that swoop into a slim waist like one of those Brazilian beach girls, but she's not as cartoony looking as her photos make out. Her legs / hips / waist are rather like this:

External Link/Members Only

She reminded me of Faith of Diamonds looks wise (both face and body).

Nice, friendly girl but not all that chatty (like e.g. Tori Taylor is). Her hygiene was spot on.

After paying her I got showered and I asked her to jump in with me so I could give her a soaping down and she was quite happy to do this. There was shower gel and a clean towel.

Afterwards I gave her some black hold ups to wear and she looked great in them.

Services: DFK, OWO / HJ, reverse O, 69, sex in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary and doggy (twice each), more 69, cum on legs. She said her only don'ts are facials, anal and swallow.

OWO was great. The only gripe for me was only light DFK which she clearly wasn't keen on and she quickly headed back to "peck on the lips" type kisses.

I enjoyed it but she's overpriced at £150 IMO. It's difficult to recommend her at that price and I wouldn't see her again.

Offline PlasticGeordie

Thanks for the review. Very informative as usual.  £150.00 does seem a bit strong as there's not much to go on in her profile to tempt me particularly.

Offline johnny34

I enjoyed it but she's overpriced at £150 IMO. It's difficult to recommend her at that price and I wouldn't see her again.

The fact that you would'nt see her again & she charges £150 is all the info I need to know.

Thanks for a great review as always Prof  :thumbsup:

Coughdrop

Her profile says she will do owo and swallow, just looking at it now. Was it there when you booked?

She's also left us and in the north west.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 01:08:58 pm by Coughdrop »

Online ProfessorYaffle

Her profile says she will do owo and swallow, just looking at it now. Was it there when you booked?

She's also left us and in the north west.

I don't think she has a fixed location, she seems to tour constantly.

I saw her in early April.

She did OWO with me but told me she didn't swallow.

Offline Mansell

The fact that you would'nt see her again & she charges £150 is all the info I need to know.

Thanks for a great review as always Prof  :thumbsup:
Me to.
Thanks for great review Proff