Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any nice girls with cim and swallow???  (Read 2381 times)

Offline robx66

Can anyone recommend or know of any nice girl who does good bj with cim + would be good if offers swallow as well in about 30-40 miles maximum from Rugby maybe?

Thanks a lot :-)

Ming

They wouldn't be "nice girls" if they did, but if you want naughty girls then there are plenty who do CIM, but few who will swallow.

SweetVictora is very accomplished as is EmilyBlonde20 (away at moment) with good reputations, but no swallowing.

Ming  :hi:

Offline robx66

Ming

I don't mind naughty ones :-)

Also I should mention sexyslut Irene, very good oral but also very unreliable.

Ming  :hi:

Offline BillyBackDoor

Might turn into a useful reference this.

Hannah is one that immediately springs to mind.  Intense bj and happily swallows the lot. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Mandy will also thoroughly drain you, then show you your deposit before necking it.  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline robx66

I have to say that they are very interesting :-)

Offline Punterperson1971

Neve is definitely one of my favourites loves cim or swallow and then a fuck doggystyle with her hair pulled too

Offline JimmySW

Neve is definitely one of my favourites loves cim or swallow and then a fuck doggystyle with her hair pulled too

Is this her?  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline r1965h

Is this her?  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
zd

That's her. Seen her a few times, she's a great girl who will ensure that you have a great time.

My last booking overran by20 minutes.

Offline robx66

Offline licky

« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 10:14:28 pm by licky »

Offline Punterperson1971

She's well worth it only does an hour upwards booking now but you get everything