Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day  (Read 6359 times)

OmgAddict

I saw the first one a couple of hours ago. Someone please verify, she can't be legitimate at those prices.   :crazy:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Cheap and cheerful maybe?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and this one looks similar

Thanks Steve, better luck next time.
strange that they are both content only as an hour ago they were live. They looked like sisters.
One can still email them so as an experiment I have done so.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 08:54:02 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline kropotkin

This member's profile is set to distribute content only. :( :( :thumbsdown:

What is this about?  You never used to see it until a couple of weeks ago (at least I didn't).

Is it some sort of waiting room new girls need to go through while their particulars are being verified?  Have they just clicked the wrong button?  Have they been found out to be fakes?

Anyone know?

Offline Steve2

Probably AW think they are maybe PG scammers. They have been clamping down on new profiles in the last couple of week asking for all sorts of additional proof of ID even asking for a photo with todays copy of a UK newspaper

Offline kropotkin

Even though the PG is the only thing you can access to...

Offline CurvyKinkyVixen

• Service Provider
What is this about?  You never used to see it until a couple of weeks ago (at least I didn't).

Is it some sort of waiting room new girls need to go through while their particulars are being verified?  Have they just clicked the wrong button?  Have they been found out to be fakes?

Anyone know?

Yes  - they are having a huge clean up .

I read something about a guy who had set up 400 FAKE AW accounts yesterday , he got shut down .
As far as i know AW are wanting all new service providers to verify , with passports ect

OmgAddict

As far as i know AW are wanting all new service providers to verify , with passports ect

That's extreme. Verifying with passports? That's just too much IMO and it's a big privacy issue.

I read something about a guy who had set up 400 FAKE AW accounts yesterday , he got shut down .

Thanks but you read something, where? Link? Very interesting.

OmgAddict

She's back! Someone get in touch with her, the first one, asap and leave feedback asap? haha   :dance:

Offline adindas

Probably AW think they are maybe PG scammers. They have been clamping down on new profiles in the last couple of week asking for all sorts of additional proof of ID even asking for a photo with todays copy of a UK newspaper

Very good idea. I think
Most people including me are very hesitant to send their ID/Passport
The exception of course when dealing with authorities / banks which already establishgood reputation and security.

Offline adindas

I will not consider this one to be fake for the following reasons
- £60 in London for WGs of this type are not uncommon
- She is in the area (Brent) where the hourly rate of £60/70 are very common.
- There are not any PGs, Vidoes to be sold at the moment. So very little to be gained by providing fake profile.
- I personally have met reasonable number of WGs of these types or even better and younger for this price.

But noone could guarantee unless someone will test the water ..... Also the service might be crap, but this is very little to do with the price as you will also find it with WGs who charge it much more thank this
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 08:22:17 am by adindas »

Offline Jimmyredcab

I wonder if they refunded all the money paid for private galleries.   :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

But noone could guarantee unless someone will test the water ..... Also the service might be crap, but this is very little to do with the price as you will also find it with WGs who charge it much more thank this

I have to disagree.
If the girl charges 60 an hour and the pimp takes half then she is working for a pittance, don't expect a GFE for that money.

Offline Convince Me

Both share the same camera chip, the jpg numbers run on from each other. Sorry, that's how attentive I can be!

Offline Steve2

I have to disagree.
If the girl charges 60 an hour and the pimp takes half then she is working for a pittance, don't expect a GFE for that money.

No offense meant but with the greatest respect you continue to talk bollocks

OmgAddict

Both share the same camera chip, the jpg numbers run on from each other. Sorry, that's how attentive I can be!

You can tell by the style of their profiles and the lightening in the photos that both are from the same place. lol

Here's a likely lady in your area Steve??? Whaddya think?
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Steve2

Looks genuine, probably in the Romanian flat there. Have always had a good time at that flat.

Not one for me as she does BB, but I am sure you will enjoy

Offline Steve2

I have to disagree.

Or you could pay £100/hr, and get a shit service

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11077.0;topicseen

Offline Steve2

Or even £120

or £250 and get scammed

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11078.0

It would seem that the £60/hr girls are much more honest
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 04:32:12 am by Steve2 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Or even £120

or £250 and get scammed

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11078.0

It would seem that the £60/hr girls are much more honest

You are welcome to these Romanian skanks, why you defend them with such passion is a total mystery to me.

No offense meant.

Offline Steve2

They are no better or worse than anyone else I visit. You just talk continuous bollocks.

Offline Jimmyredcab

They are no better or worse than anyone else I visit. You just talk continuous bollocks.

Steve, I get the impression that all you require is a pulse ------ as long as they are bargain basement.

No offense meant.    :rolleyes:

Gooner4Life

I have to disagree.
I thought you have said in the past that paying more doesn't guarantee a good service, so why should paying less guarantee you won't ?

Offline CurvyKinkyVixen

• Service Provider
Thanks but you read something, where? Link? Very interesting.

i shall find it ...........

Offline Steve2

More bollocks Jim. All I require is VFM whether it is £60/hr or more and from my earlier post there are a few at £100+ that are rip off merchants

Offline Steve2

I thought you have said in the past that paying more doesn't guarantee a good service, so why should paying less guarantee you won't ?

Unfortunately That's Jims dementure kicking in. Selective memory and all that   :scare:

P.S. Have you found a pretty one in Thailand yet Jim?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 03:07:02 pm by Steve2 »

Offline CurvyKinkyVixen

• Service Provider
I wonder if they refunded all the money paid for private galleries.   :rolleyes:

Did they buggery !!!  :lol: ...

It would be nice if they had of refunded punters money  , but AW are the biggest scammers of the lot, they are making an absolute fortune out of profiles both real and scammy

As well as the scam pages being taken down , its also standard practice for them to "pull"  genuine profiles with over £100 in credits on them , the credits just dissapear into the bottomless AW money pit

Offline CurvyKinkyVixen

• Service Provider

Offline Steve2

Closet freak

Unfortunately That's Jims dementure kicking in. Selective memory and all that   :scare:

P.S. Have you found a pretty one in Thailand yet Jim?
I wouldn't have thought so, would you have time for UKP if you had a pretty girl on your arm  :wackogirl:

Offline Steve2

Jim finds all Thai girls ugly thats why he has returned so many times :(

James999

Part of the reason guys return to Thailand is it's cheap and they can "act like a king" for a couple of weeks, thinking they are impressing the ladyboys with their wad of Baht  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 06:12:20 pm by James999 »

Joe Blob

Part of the reason guys return to Thailand is it's cheap and they can "act like a king" for a couple of weeks, thinking they are impressing the ladyboys with their wad of Baht  :hi:

They should go to Vietnam instead, then they could impress them with their Dongs

Offline skittish

One for Jimmy maybe?

English £100 per hour, decent photos.

External Link/Members Only

Offline sumofallparts

Jim / Steve - I don't know if you guys have form/history, but relax....?

We are all on the same "side" - helping each other out with info, tips, hints, etc. We are never all going to agree on everything. We all have different opinions - that doesn't mean the other persons is wrong.

There's enough bad blood on other forums - this is a great place for us chaps to hang out and plot our adventures, not get embroiled in more aggro!

Just my thoughts.

Offline Convince Me

One for Jimmy maybe?

English £100 per hour, decent photos.

External Link/Members Only

Definitely worth a look for 30mins.

Rochdull lad

They should go to Vietnam instead, then they could impress them with their Dongs

Like your avatar says, Joe, "Excellent!" :D

Offline Steve2

Jim / Steve - I don't know if you guys have form/history, but relax....?

We are all on the same "side" - helping each other out with info, tips, hints, etc. We are never all going to agree on everything. We all have different opinions - that doesn't mean the other persons is wrong.

There's enough bad blood on other forums - this is a great place for us chaps to hang out and plot our adventures, not get embroiled in more aggro!

Just my thoughts.

No form/ no history we just enjoy the banter but Jim does tend to talk bollocks occasionally

Offline tom269u001

Change the record Jim - please!

Offline king tarzan

You said that Hot cristal 4 u scammed you?
The lady in limehouse, pretty blonde one...

I have seen her new profile elsewhere, just want to know how she operates or what happened on your occasion with her before I book an appointment with her?

Thanks
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tailpipe

Bump a thread , who said , and new link would help.

Offline king tarzan

sorry that hot cristal 4 u was meant for another man who visited her.. sorry mate..

Offline king tarzan

Hi there, you mention Hot cristal 4 u, blonde woman who was in east london..
I was meant to see her last year, but did not manage to see her.
Her profile under another name and location has popped up, I wondering to see her.
I have seen your thread, her hot cristal 4 u link has now gone, but I know it is the pretty blonde lady from Limehouse.
You say £120 shit service.. Could you please detail what happened please if you don't mind.
Then I would know whether to see her or NOT...

Thanks