Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Septembum 2016 "The anal included month'  (Read 2919 times)

Offline Turtle Z

It had to be done!

Any WG's out there willing to include free anal this month?  :unknown:

Offline cueball

Yep, I'd say post a link to any reviews or profiles that have lasses that are including anal in their regular rate.

Especially if it is a Septembum offer

carefree

Count me out, sticking my boner up some smelly shithole just makes me wanna heave :vomit:

Offline Turtle Z

Count me out, sticking my boner up some smelly shithole just makes me wanna heave :vomit:

Don't worry, we're looking for receivers, not givers.  :drinks:

Offline pewpewpew

Mikayla of woolwich. Haven't seen her (yet) but is reviewed on here as giving anal inclusive
External Link/Members Only

Offline od13218

Actually returning to the topic for a moment (!) can I get the benefit of all you anal aficionados here: confession time- I have never done it! (Well I have received but that's a story for a different thread). Don't know why, just never got round to asking. Thinking I should break my duck as so many guys on here seem to find it a thrill- what's actually so good about it? Is it just the tightness? Is it the slight taboo? Something else?
Meanwhile I'll start looking for WGs who include it...

Offline cueball

Actually returning to the topic for a moment (!) can I get the benefit of all you anal aficionados here: confession time- I have never done it! (Well I have received but that's a story for a different thread). Don't know why, just never got round to asking. Thinking I should break my duck as so many guys on here seem to find it a thrill- what's actually so good about it? Is it just the tightness? Is it the slight taboo? Something else?

It's view and the taboo for me. The actual sensation is nothing special once you're in. It's like doctor who's tardis..... bigger on the inside  :D

Offline stevedave

I don't partake regularly, but for me you've said it all really, the additional tightness is a nice sensation and it's the taboo element that I like - you know you shouldn't be doing it, but the lass your with is properly filthy

Offline Brazilian Martian

I don't partake regularly, but for me you've said it all really, the additional tightness is a nice sensation and it's the taboo element that I like - you know you shouldn't be doing it, but the lass your with is properly filthy

Spot on  :thumbsup:

Offline od13218

Offline od13218

Why should I ignore the thread?  Aren't forums all about different opinions and discussing those opinions?  Maybe I've got it all wrong then :rolleyes:

Turtle boy if you don't like banter back then perhaps it's you who isn't cut out for UKP, maybe have a think about it :kiss:

The thread is about sharing details of girls who include anal in their price. Since you don't like anal, what's your contribution exactly? Or what did you want to find out? Of course you *can* say what you like but (a) it's pointless and (b) don't be surprised if someone takes the piss.
Oh, and your attempts at "banter" read as though they were written by a 13 year old.

Offline Turtle Z

It's view and the taboo for me. The actual sensation is nothing special once you're in. It's like doctor who's tardis..... bigger on the inside  :D

Yep. agree with all of this but with a few other points. It is definitely more a mental buzz than a physical buzz. It's really dirty sex and there is probably some other buzz in the girl giving you this ultimate taboo, that may be over stating it but you hopefully get the point. The visual side is great as I love seeing my cock slide into a nice arse (female of course) and interestingly, when the girl is really into it and can orgasm during anal sex I often have had reports that the orgasm is completely different, even more powerful. I've had anal with girls who prefer the anal orgasm to vaginal orgasm. For me anal only really works when the girl is really relaxed and really into it, even girls who enjoy it generally need a bit of a build up and simply ramming it in indiscriminately is not the recipe for great anal sex.

Offline od13218

Thanks- that's a really helpful summary. I'm a fan of rimming so would hopefully build up to it with fingers/tongue and take it slow. I get the mental/visual thing. I'm now probably going to have trouble keeping it out of my mind until I get the chance... :)

Offline Turtle Z

Thanks- that's a really helpful summary. I'm a fan of rimming so would hopefully build up to it with fingers/tongue and take it slow. I get the mental/visual thing. I'm now probably going to have trouble keeping it out of my mind until I get the chance... :)

Lots of lube is also the key! Thankfully I'll be getting the chance tomorrow  :drinks:

Offline pewpewpew

Also offers anal inclusive but when the time came to meet comms went completely dead as she had a "problem with her phone"

Offline cueball

thread nicely tidied up boss  :drinks:

Offline Turtle Z

Offline cueball

:lol: :lol: :lol:  Well I did predict it!

While you're on a role mystic meg, pm me next week's lottery numbers  :thumbsup:

Offline Turtle Z

While you're on a role mystic meg, pm me next week's lottery numbers  :thumbsup:

36, 24, 34

No, hang on, those are the stats of the girl I'm seeing tomorrow.

MrXYZ987

I know it's nearly the end of Septembum, but should include this lass; aw number 1181975 (sorry on phone & can't do linky). Anal included in most of her price plans. Recently availed myself of this service from her again.

Saw this touring lass earlier in the year, AW number 2640607, probably my most enjoyable punt so far (coming up to my first anniverary for this hobby).