Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bell40 - Bristol  (Read 1826 times)

20 review(s) for Bell40 (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Not_today

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms /time keeping:
I saw Bell two weeks ago in a lazy Friday after work.. I should have walked after I was delayed twice but the twitch in my boxers ...  We originally agree'd  630pm, then at 625 when i called to find her address she said '7pm and did i mind waiting'. I said no, i didnt. She then said at 7 another 10 minutes.. I thought to myself shes taking the piss a bit here but decided to wait after all the glowing reports on here of her great service.  1/10

Her Place:
When i eventually got to Bell's flat, which was in a safe public area, no worries about being seen etc, clean and tidy, i was offered a drink /shower etc. 8/10

Looks:
I was slightly taken aback as I was of the understanding that she was quite good looking for an older bird, but have to say i've seen prettier older ladys in my time,  her teeth are bad and she seems a bit scrawny / lacking tone.   A girl of similar price / age / offerings - Melanie of Totterdown springs to mind who is of a similar age and provides a similar performance imo.. Id say Bell is nearer 50 than the 40 stated and would go as far to say that her pictures are probably 10 years old too, shes not that firm as they suggest !          4/10

Service:
Bell's keen to do everything in the short space: Great OWO,  fingers thrusted up my arse, my knob forced into her arse. A real wham bam thankyou mam approach with plenty of DFK - the smoke on her breath put me of a fair bit.. But did plenty to keep me pleased and entertained. No passion, just good at the filthy things i guess. It wasn't a GFE more a get me of quick kinda service. 7/10

Conclusion: We all have off days when it comes to time keeping, but I've never been faffed around quite like this before - the excuses i had to make to my other half as to why i was an extra 30 mins late !!!  Shes not awful looking, but not quite what i was expecting.  I think the picture id built up in my head didnt quite come true in meeting. Her services are good and shes keen to please and ensure youre happy.  Would i return, probably not. 

5/10

Offline Roth

Offline Cunning Punt

Profile with ID no. for link to the other reviews:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You're right in that her prominent teeth means she's not particularly attractive and that some of the reviews do give the impression she is a good looking older woman.

However, if you had read my review, then there would have been few surprises:
she is not particularly attractive and her facial features are rather masculine, in my opinion, and she has slightly prominent top teeth

She is enthusiastic and delivers a good service, but the fact she is a facially unappealing older woman who is crazy means I'm not tempted to go back.

Keeping you waiting for so long was unforgiveable. Thanks for the review.

Offline Not_today

Given the 13 p and 1 n and 1 neu suggests either I'm too fussy or people are a lot easier going om standards eh!

Offline Chris1966

I have seen Bell a few times in Swindon and now Bristol .
She has a very fit body and performs with enthusiasm .
Not a stunner but attractive I would say and offers all advertised services .
Flat always clean and tidy and a reasonable price.
You can do a lot worse !

Offline Billyreno

I met bell in swindon last year ( just getting round to the reviews) i had a fairly good time with her but did'nt go back, did all i wanted but i found her facial a bit "harsh" if thats the right word, not ugly but i wound'nt say beautiful either,just my opinion not that its worth much

Offline Roth

I have seen Bell a few times in Swindon and now Bristol .
She has a very fit body and performs with enthusiasm .
Not a stunner but attractive I would say and offers all advertised services .
Flat always clean and tidy and a reasonable price.
You can do a lot worse !

How about a review? :unknown:

Offline 123Mel456

Have done Bell many times when in Swindon reviews already posted
You are right, she is not a stunner, facial does nothing for me at all and the smoking can be smelt but isn't too bad, well it wasn't when I have visited
She is very accomdating and is great for a dirty fuck to get that passion out of the way, no holds barred, she will do anything for you and loves playing with your ass and taking it up the ass herself
OWO to completion isn't a problem once you get to know her but if you want good looks too, sorry, not sure she is the one

Oh and normally a good time keeper too, so shame you had to put up with what looks like a bad day for her...
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 08:51:04 am by 123Mel456 »

Offline 123Mel456

Tried calling her yesterday but her punting phine kept going to voicemail - checked the profile this morning and no location or number so presume gone back to Poland again.  On last visit she she is going to be spending plenty of time there setting up for her retirment

Offline 123Mel456

She is back in Bristol now she says :)