Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best PSE in East Midlands?  (Read 2697 times)

Offline IPADPRICK

Afternoon all

Hoping I could call on your combined experience to point me towards a do-it-all kinda gal.

Looking for anal, CIM, dirty talk etc etc. Not punted in a while so got a little saved up in the piggy bank therefore cost is not a massive issue.

Can travel too if you know someone just outside of East Mids who may fit the bill.

Best I've had in the area so far was Diamondintheruff who blew my mind with atm using a dildo - horny stuff.

Am thinking possibly Chelsea Hart but not sure how far she pushes the limits - reviews seem good though!

Anyone else I should consider? Age unimportant (below 50 if poss though) - enthusiasm is everything, no bad actresses please.

Thoughts?

IPP

« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 01:46:33 pm by IPADPRICK »

Offline newinnotts83

Here's the links for Mandy, will be links below for her reviews
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Not seen her myself yet but can't wait til I do

You may also be interested in
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online RedKettle

Has Jessica put on the pounds - she looks bigger in the profiles pictures now than when I last considered her?

Offline IPADPRICK

Has Jessica put on the pounds - she looks bigger in the profiles pictures now than when I last considered her?

Judging my her gallery where there is a pic tagged as 'previous profile pic' I would say she's put on a considerable amount of weight. No bad thing but not everyone's cup of tea.

Online RedKettle

Judging my her gallery where there is a pic tagged as 'previous profile pic' I would say she's put on a considerable amount of weight. No bad thing but not everyone's cup of tea.

I think she has gone too far for me!

Offline imran1234

i would say best pse is either Thai Kimmie and the superstar her sister Candy who is in Leicester at the moment, Tetuan Road girls have now moved to town in Time House on York Street so parking is a little trickier. Saw her on Saturday and was completely drained and knackered.

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

I don't think Candy has actually returned her phone never gets answered no matter what time of day you call  :( was looking forward to seeing her again. I think they are trying to use her profile to attract punters to their new locations and try the other girls
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 03:53:01 pm by Thr0bbing_Hood »

Offline imran1234

I thought that too last week. Then i texted the other one of the group (emma)  in leicester to ask if candy was working and was told she will start on Saturday.

I saw her very often before she left and she remembered when i saw her on Saturday. I can assure you she is back and as fit and as a good fuck as ever if not better.

She was a bit sore after I left cos she said she had not had sex for 8 or 9 months! She did not indicate any pain during the meet quite the contrary she gave me the impression she enjoyed my actions!

It was simply AMAZING and i am not easily impressed. We got on just like we used to if not better and Im going have a "hard" time staying within my punting budget lol

Have you tried after Saturday just gone. That was her first day back when I saw her although her profile was up saying she was back a few days before.

Good luck and let us know if she responds this time

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

Been trying since Sunday but never get an answer but the others pick up. Maybe I'll try asking the others when she's working next as you rightly said she was amazing

Offline piercedtim

I find it hard to believe that she's still only 22 though. She was 22 when I saw her 3 years ago  :lol:  But she was very good.....almost on a par with Thai Kimmie before she had her tit job. Now I have a dilemma....travel to Birmingham to see Katie or travel to Leicester to see Candy?

Offline imran1234

Talked to her more on Saturday then I ever have. Usually just enjoy the session and leave. She did divulge that she is in fact 28 and Kimmie (31)

Offline imran1234

for anyone interested I got a text back from Candys number today (her address randomly!) so looks like her phone is back on line...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Favour please... rather than trawl through reviews, could someone please post the links for both, Thai Kimmie and Candy, being relevant to this thread.

Methinks it's time I re-looked at seeing a thai again, I had bad experience with my last one.

Thanks in advance.