Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natali-Star Oldbury  (Read 13269 times)

2 review(s) for $blondStar (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline billyjo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this working girl again couple of nights ago, £70 1 hour, absolutely fantastic punt, amazing body.  Didn't book in advance, just got the urge and booked last minute, thankfully she was available so headed straight down and was rewarded handsomely.

Offline billyjo

Saw this wg again the other day, 3 times now with the same lady is a world record for me, she's got to be one of the best in the business and I'll be back for more.

Her Blond-star profile has disappeared but luckily she has another.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not only offers value for money but the service is out of this world, totally blew my mind, body and soul!

lovingfacials

Billy

seen her three times myself......oral is superb, the girl loves cock

lovingfacials

Pres shes not gone, changed profiles............ire find the link and post, shes in the same house in Oldbury.....

lovingfacials

Pres shes not gone, changed profiles............ire find the link and post, shes in the same house in Oldbury.....

External Link/Members Only

there you go mate, hope it helps

hammbone

I subscribed to pvt gallery and still can't tell how old she is.  Is she a MILF?  In her 30s??  20s??

lovingfacials

mid 30'S..............GREAT BODY

Offline nomeansno

She is quite local for me so it's tempting. Her profile is crazy though, it gives me a headache just reading it.

Offline nomeansno

I subscribed to pvt gallery and still can't tell how old she is.  Is she a MILF?  In her 30s??  20s??

Went to see her this morning, I reckon she is fifty minimum.

lovingfacials

ST

Fifty.............behave........I cant see it myself, if so thats a cracking body for a 50 year old

Offline nomeansno

To be honest I barely got as far as the body, the face I saw did not belong on any 30-something year old woman. I would accept late 40s at a push but no younger than this. I walked before I even got past the hallway. Of course it's entirely possible that we have seen two completely different women.

Offline nomeansno

I had a look through her feedback on AW today and I am starting to wonder if I was a victim of an attempted bait and switch. I just cannot believe that all that great feedback (on here as well as AW) relates to the girl I saw open the door. I am just glad no money changed hands.

lovingfacials

ST

would seem possible b&s, if you want to pm me re place/address/girl etc we could compare notes

Offline Pauluk1

I've seen this lady 4 times now.
Wouldn't normally see anyone more than once or twice.
First  time was the massage and oral.  I was blown away.  Other times for gfe and massage.
Would highly recommend.

The President

and pm'd her about possible Monday pm punt ;)

Sorry edit timed out

The President

and pm'd her about possible Monday pm punt ;)

Sorry edit timed out

Just about to see Nat, didn't book as wasn't fully sure when meetings would finish but she contacted me via AW email with an offer I couldn't refuse!  Review later!

The President

Very good punt, great relaxing time with fantastic OWO, true GFE

Not my first choice of look tbh but her character and willingness along with putting you at ease all means I would/will return

She does a suck/kiss with her mouth or is it blow that at first felt weird but once relaxed actually was enjoyable especially during OWO ;)

Overall 7-8/10

Offline Stapler

Is she worth £130 for an hour!?
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

lovingfacials

Simple answer is NO

She offers great service but wrong side of 35, for me £70 £80 p/h is the max wouldnt pay100 or over for her

Offline Pauluk1

Is she worth £130 for an hour!?

She's on holiday in Poland.  She took down her incall prices to reflect this but must have forgotten to take off the outcall price.

Her hourly rate on the days leading up to her holiday was £70.

Offline Stapler

Went to see her this morning, I reckon she is fifty minimum.

I saw Nattali today and if you think she is fifty - you should have gone to SPECSAVERS!

Offline nomeansno

I saw Nattali today and if you think she is fifty - you should have gone to SPECSAVERS!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The woman I was faced with I wouldn't have touched with yours. Therefore I have to assume that either -

(a) You all like to shag ugly women.

or (b) that I was victim of a bait and switch.

Either way I was right to walk and certainly won't be returning. It is also absolutely right that I warn other local punters about possible B&S.

It's a shame really as her house is spitting distance from one where I sometimes work so she would be very convenient

Offline billyjo

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The woman I was faced with I wouldn't have touched with yours. Therefore I have to assume that either -

(a) You all like to shag ugly women.

or (b) that I was victim of a bait and switch.

Either way I was right to walk and certainly won't be returning. It is also absolutely right that I warn other local punters about possible B&S.

It's a shame really as her house is spitting distance from one where I sometimes work so she would be very convenient

Did the lady you were faced with look similar to the pictures on her profile?

Offline nomeansno

Difficult to say as there are no face pics on her profile. The hair was blonde and about the right length so I couldn't say it definitely wasn't the girl in the pics.

Offline Stapler

Difficult to say as there are no face pics on her profile. The hair was blonde and about the right length so I couldn't say it definitely wasn't the girl in the pics.

I spoke with Nattali. She remembers you. She asked you to walk because you were too ugly!

Offline nomeansno

I spoke with Nattali. She remembers you. She asked you to walk because you were too ugly!

I wasn't there long enough for her to remember me, too busy making a quick escape !!

nwbrfc

I have no idea about her age. Her make up made it impossible to assess, but she was very attractive, her body is firm, natural and wonderful and dressed in lovely white lingerie.

As has been mentioned before, her message is a waste of time and might have gone on forever if I hadn’t decided to move things along.

Full on french kissing and giving her reverse oral was a delight. She was clean, tasty and very responsive. The OWO was great and, combined with a firm grip, ultimately led to a happy ending in her mouth. 

Recommended, but with the caveat that penetration is a frustrating omission.

Offline Clicktocollect

Saw Nat in the midddle of the day about 2 months ago...

she does a prostate massage, actualy she called it a "Prostatty massage" which I thought was very funny.The name not the massage.

I had a cup of tea then a body to body massage with sloppy oral and prosattty for the climax.

Her hair may have been a bit "wiggy" but definitley not 50+, she had a very firm  attractive body. I would say a well preserved 40 at the most.

Offline Talbear

I saw her last year as a last minute punt.... Massage and BJ

She was a decent enough punt... Good at what she does.... But she's definitely in her late 30's / early 40's.... Very poor English.

I also got put off by what I thought was a slight deformity to her left arm.... Not sure if it was a Beadle claw or her hand was like the hairdresser who used to be on Corrie....!!!!

As I said, good enough punt as I emptied my ball bag, but wouldn't go back .... About a 5/10

Offline billyjo

I saw her last year as a last minute punt.... Massage and BJ

She was a decent enough punt... Good at what she does.... But she's definitely in her late 30's / early 40's.... Very poor English.

I also got put off by what I thought was a slight deformity to her left arm.... Not sure if it was a Beadle claw or her hand was like the hairdresser who used to be on Corrie....!!!!

As I said, good enough punt as I emptied my ball bag, but wouldn't go back .... About a 5/10

I've seen Nat on several occasions and always very happy with the service.

I've never noticed any deformity on her left arm or hand.

Offline Talbear

Maybe it was just me..... It just looked a bit odd to me...!!

The_Black_Bloke

Went to see Natali few month ago, she lives in walking distance from me. Was an ok punt, she was nice enough, but didn't really seem that into what she was doing, maybe she wasn't into me or was a bad day or something. Gave a great blowjob though, took the whole dick in her throat and made all the right slurping noises lol. Pussy was clean and responsive.

May go back, just coz she's close and the price isn't bad, but only if Bonny in Halesowen aint available.

Dodo

Went to see Natali few month ago, she lives in walking distance from me. Was an ok punt, she was nice enough, but didn't really seem that into what she was doing, maybe she wasn't into me or was a bad day or something. Gave a great blowjob though, took the whole dick in her throat and made all the right slurping noises lol. Pussy was clean and responsive.

May go back, just coz she's close and the price isn't bad, but only if Bonny in Halesowen aint available.
Got a link for Bonny ?.

The_Black_Bloke

Got a link for Bonny ?.

sure, on the milfy side of things, she sucks a mean dick and loves her job:
External Link/Members Only

metro64

She now works at girlsjustforyou, well worth a visit, as she really does give the best blowjob ever. Personally I prefer Sandy who she works with for all round entertainment, now she is amazing.