Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky Chelsea of leeds  (Read 648 times)

11 review(s) for xCheekyxChelseax (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rafa

External Link/Members Only

I paid £ 80 for 45 minutes incall which happened in the last week of August.

I have seen Chelsea in the past and been meaning to see her again but our diaries didn't seem to be on our side. Luckily I had a work meeting on Friday in the Leeds Centre and I was going to be free after lunchtime. I got in touch with Chelsea via Adultwork and she was available that Friday. So a meeting was arranged a few days in advance. On the day I got to the Dock area, near the agreed time and called her to get the apartment number.

Once outside the flat, I gave a gentle knock on the door and it was answered by a very pretty and busty blonde. She was dressed in a black skirt and low cut top with plenty of cleavage on show. She looked very well made up. A quick peck and I was shown my way to the living room. I gave her the money and went for a quick shower whilst she sorted the drink. Once out of the shower, I went to the bedroom where she was waiting for me.

We started with kissing whilst stood next to the bed - it wasn't full on French kissing, but still pretty good with tongues being used occasionally. She has very soft lips and I really enjoyed the flavour of lippy that she had on. I eventually lost the towel and she proceeded to give me OWO with me stood and her sat on bed. This was followed by a mixture of tit fucking and face fucking. I could feel that the end was near and so I requested a condom and got on top for good old missionary. I kept varying the pace in this position with plenty of kissing and playing with her tits. This carried on on until I finished.

I requested a massage straight away. She had baby oil and used it pretty well to give me a decent back massage. Whilst this was happening, we talked about various things and she was quite engaged. When I had had enough, I turned over and she took the hint and we had our lips locked in no time. Plenty of kissing whilst she was playing with my cock to get him up, then she moved on to give more OWO. I was struggling to come, so she went for a oily wank which felt good and I was enjoying myself. I was a bit conscious of the time so took matters literally in my hands. I stood up and asked her to sit on the edge of the bed and I wanked myself onto her tits.

I went for a shower to cool down and had a brief chat with her whilst getting dressed, which felt very natural - like talking to your girlfriend. Overall a very good GFE session with a buxom blonde, she has a very pretty face and her boobs are awesome (very firm probably her best feature). I would recommend her if a GFE is your thing and you prefer curves. I would say she is about size 14.