Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot_CoCo of Newcastle  (Read 2226 times)

2 review(s) for Hot_ CoCo (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

BoroLad

External Link/Members Only
I arrived at the location - safe flat on the Quayside with plenty of parking and Coco immediately texted back an gave me the flat number. What a vision as she let me in - she was wearing a really sexy corset and stockings and massive heels - I'm 6ft 2 and she must have been close to that in heels. She looked amazing. As she turned and walked to the bedroom I was pretty much dumbstruck by the sight of the most awesome black bubble butt - it's truly a work of art. The lingerie soon came off and she revealed really amazing perky boobs (enhanced, but really well done) topped off with the most soft but massively erect nipples - like two liquorice all sorts.

Great punt. Great girl. She's hot as hell and funny as well and eager to please.

Coco has been on my list for a while - that booty. Those nipples. And Wow! Even better in the flesh and really pretty.

Coco is the hottest, most stunning girl I've seen. Really great comms leading up to the punt and she's bubbly and a laugh.

Recommended.

Offline Kev3773

Well at £70 for 1/2 hour with no kissing, no owo I think I'll give Coco or is it ZARA a miss  :thumbsdown:

fredbassett

How big were her bloody heels?  She's 5' 4" tall....and you're 6' 2", they must have been stilts  :)

Same for me No OWO and no kissing would stop me seeing her, certainly at £70 for 1/2 hour.

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself though, which is really all that matters - Thanks for the review   :hi:

GeordieBadass

Well at £70 for 1/2 hour with no kissing, no owo I think I'll give Coco or is it ZARA a miss  :thumbsdown:
Saw her as Zara. Great body but limited services mean I haven't been back. Sexy babe Ami has got just as nice a booty. Natural tits is very enthusiastic and cheaper so wins hands down.

Offline Moresomes

Saw her as Zara. Great body but limited services mean I haven't been back. Sexy babe Ami has got just as nice a booty. Natural tits is very enthusiastic and cheaper so wins hands down.

Agree with this. I've seen Zara. Cracking body, but with the services she's offering, (or not offering) she's priced herself out of the market as far as I'm concerned.
Also seen Ami, and as you say, she's just as good body-wise, nearly eats you alive, and provides the kissing, and OWO that Zara doesn't.

Offline geordiekevin

If Coco done Owo and kissing I would be there!!

Never going to happen, we are quite restricted in the North East with black girls.