Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy1987 - Plymouth  (Read 2319 times)

5 review(s) for Daisy1987 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Leveve

External Link/Members Only

COMMS
Booking was sorted by AW emails over a couple of days. She’s quite efficient with it and there were no problems. Gave me her phone no. and postcode in good time by AW email once booking was confirmed.

The house is down an narrow lane. I’d recommend to park on the main road and walk down, as said in her other reviews and I did, for both reasons of discretion and finding a parking space. I’m also glad I did a recce with streetview before the punt as the lane entrance could be easy to miss driving past.
House is a very lived in family home but the bedroom is fine for punting. Crap shower.

DAISY
I thought better looking in person than in some of her photos , unusually for prossies. I reckon size 8-10, nice figure, not toned but no flab, pretty with her hair up, nice tits and wearing strappy red underwear with her nipples poking out.

SERVICE
FK with tongues but very light, not DFK or even a hard snog.
Oral both ways and 69 – OWO
Comfortable with being fingered
Rimming on her
Sex in a few positions

Attitude was good and she gets/stays quite wet (I mean on top of any lube she might have put in before I arrived obviously), she’s quite vocal with her moans without hamming it up and was frigging herself off every chance she got which was a sexy touch. She did some other nice little touches like leaning down and Eskimo kissing while she rode me in cowgirl.
I’d call it a sexy and convincing GFE if it weren’t for the fact she had her eyes closed almost the entire punt – maybe fantasising punters are someone she actually fancied  :sarcastic:.
Relatively well priced for what you get IMO.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 05:42:33 pm by Leveve »

Offline Ellroy44

Nice review mate :thumbsup: I've always liked fucking Daisy even if she is rather loud but have never felt it to be forced. You've got me thinking about her now, might have to see if she's free over the weekend  :D

Leveve

Cheers, and ditto your review of her saying she's a goodun - always use UKP for my research.
She's a bit a bit of an oasis in the desert that is Plymouth

bristolqwerty

Due to recent problems is now asking for payment at the beginning of every booking - how odd 😜 maybe it was difficult paying half way through in doggy position 😀
Clearly some Cnut ran off without leaving his gift.

Offline JimmySW

Had a revisit the other day - it had been 12 months and it was at least as good as the first time - she loves a little spanking now .....................  :D

Monkey2

I've seen Daisy a number of times recently and agree in general with the review but I think it's a little lukewarm as I find her very hot! It may be I get a special service, as I know I do in one aspect, but she is absolutely gorgeous, very responsive and overall a great fuck. She does tend to keep her eyes shut but hopefully she is thinking of me! She is very much into spanking and almost being a sub if she trusts you. Probably the best, very beautiful with a body and arse that would take a lot to beat, (although she likes that too) in the area.

Leveve

I've seen Daisy a number of times recently and agree in general with the review but I think it's a little lukewarm as I find her very hot! It may be I get a special service, as I know I do in one aspect, but she is absolutely gorgeous, very responsive and overall a great fuck. She does tend to keep her eyes shut but hopefully she is thinking of me! She is very much into spanking and almost being a sub if she trusts you. Probably the best, very beautiful with a body and arse that would take a lot to beat, (although she likes that too) in the area.

Maybe a fair comment up to a point. Perhaps my writing style comes across as lukewarm to you, but its like that for 2 reasons. A back problem flaring up on the wrong day took the shine off anotherwise great time – obviously thats not Daisy’s fault at all and I did let her know this. Secondly, in general, I’m not writing erotic literature or touting on a WGs behalf – I just leave the practical info to add back to the site for the help the previous reviews were to me.

Maybe I could drop in some more  :yahoo:  :dance:   :wacko:  :rose: emoticons though to give it some spice :D

Ok, obviously the eyes shut thing is not unusual, but she did keep them clamped shut a lot. I like some intense eye contact during the filth and a lot of WG do this because they know how slutty it looks and what a turn on it is - not meant to be a big criticism though.
Other than that shes a nice, friendly well set up lady to punt, I agree she's hot and I think I praised her looks and service quite a lot to be fair.

Offline Ellroy44

Don't need to justify yourself mate, fuck all wrong with that review :thumbsup:
Everyone's style is different :hi:

Offline Ellroy44

Also, Monkey what is this special service you speak of? Care to clarify?

Leveve

Also, Monkey what is this special service you speak of? Care to clarify?

And Monkey2's only other post is a bit cryptic as well, as you and others called him on.

I'm probably wide of the mark but writing style reads as though could have just as easily been written by a woman as a man.
No offence M2 but WGs sometimes do this here  :rolleyes:.

You sound like you are an experienced Plymouth punter M2 so why not get some proper reviews up. Why not start with your own experience of Daisy, useful reviews are always well received  :thumbsup:

Offline martyn74

I think Leveves review was good - clear and concise.
Can't say the same about either of Monkey2s posts.

Monkey2

Obviously my previous comments were too subtle for some of your intelligence levels.
I will not clarify any comment re Daisy. Many comments on this site are totally disrespectful of women, many of whom are just trying to meet everyday needs in what ever way they can, probably because they have been left to fend for their own with children to support.
I will never visit this awful site again, most reports are pathetic.

Offline Ellroy44

Obviously my previous comments were too subtle for some of your intelligence levels.
I will not clarify any comment re Daisy. Many comments on this site are totally disrespectful of women, many of whom are just trying to meet everyday needs in what ever way they can, probably because they have been left to fend for their own with children to support.
I will never visit this awful site again, most reports are pathetic.

I do believe we have a winner :wackogirl: A few of us suspected you were a WG or at the very least not a fella. You have a nice day now  :hi:

Monkey2

Offline Ellroy44

Monkey2

Well its was so much fun waiting for the inane comments from a group of social failures that one had to stay on line. Their comments inter alia (look it up) reflected their immaturity.

Offline Bertiebeenthere

Well its was so much fun waiting for the inane comments from a group of social failures that one had to stay on line. Their comments inter alia (look it up) reflected their immaturity.

I think an apostrophe and a comma should be in the above sentence.

BBT

Monkey2

Actually there are TWO sentences above, but well spotted the grammatical errors that come with dumbing down comments for the viewer!

Offline Bertiebeenthere

Actually there are TWO sentences above, but well spotted the grammatical errors that come with dumbing down comments for the viewer!

Another comma missing and the verb conjugation doesn't look good to me.

BBT

Offline sensualencounter

Surprised monkey boy / girl hasn't been banned yet. It's not much of a step from a monkey to a troll.

bristolqwerty

He/she is making an arse out of himself/herself by taking the moral high ground regarding their own intellect and social status.  Yet he/she still finds the time to post on here....... When you have to promote your own virtues on a forum you know you have problems.  Either stick to sucking c**k for a living or being a c**k.