Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol Fishponds Asian  (Read 2085 times)

Offline easyp123

External Link/Members Only

Just a heads up that they have a beauty in this week, probably til Sunday. So if you're thinking of going, I highly recommend.

Tbh they usually only have older ladies (hence no review), but this weeks is young looking, has a fantastic peachy ass and spot on bod, great attitude too, one of my best asian punts in 20 yrs.

Her name's Iree or something, might go back for seconds myself!

Offline TerryTibbs

Can you fuck her or is this just massage?

Terry  :timeout:

Offline easyp123

£40 for 15 min, oral with, fuck, massage if you want.

£50 for half hour.

Usually owo for extra 10 if ur lucky, didn't try that with this one tho.

Offline Not_today

She was ok, a little nervous it would seem. Pretty to look at though adn let me finger her, which is rare..

Offline SPwest

Just contacted them, said her name was lisa with tattoos. Different girl me thinks?

Offline easyp123

Yeah, that ship has sailed. The old guard will be back in now :)

Offline Gary_Oak

Had a visit yesterday. Most likely not the woman OP saw, however it was a nice young Asian with a cracking pair on her, and a very cute face. Very playful, and very sensual. Nice change of pace.

Offline hottext72

Had a visit yesterday. Most likely not the woman OP saw, however it was a nice young Asian with a cracking pair on her, and a very cute face. Very playful, and very sensual. Nice change of pace.

Looking forward to your first review on here  :hi:

Offline easyp123

The girl i saw was Ivy, and chances of her coming back are probably slim to none, although i do ask occasionally.

Thanks for the tip off tho.

Just realised, she'll be gone now as they change every monday.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 12:09:35 pm by easyp123 »

Offline Gary_Oak

Every Monday? Damn, I was hoping to visit her again, it was so sensual. If I'm feeling up for it I might have another crack this weekend, see what I roll with.