Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xx MIRA xX - N11  (Read 3290 times)

6 review(s) for SEXY REGINA xx (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bassman

External Link/Members Only

So it's been suggested I wrote a review for searches and obviously to help others. I've kinda copied and pasted my post about the meet in the TOFTF london thread (pg 15) has saved pics there.

Ok, so I'd tried calling this one a few times.

Spoke to what I believe was a maid once who told me she was in Enfield in a place called Lincoln court. Said I don't know it and was told she'd send the post code (all whilst pretending to be Mira). Didn't come through. No reply to call backs after I waited a little. Tried calling again the next day but no answer. Phone rings different now. Is louder like the old days when you could tell the person was on the other line if they had call waiting.

Tried one last time yesterday as heading into north London again. My searches of what appears to be the driest area in all London for punting revealed she was 'available today'. (The north of London was apparently a haven back in the day according to a friend that punts) That's new so called up and finally the maid answered again. Confirmed she was available and does filming as well as FK. Was first told she's in East Ham! I told her it says she's in north London. Was then told East Ham Enfield! I asked what the post code was, thinking that'd confirm it and if it wasn't in north London I'd move on. N11 postcode came through via text and off I went.

Location: Near Bounds Green Tube but just off the A406. Almost equal distance between there and Arnos Grove tube. Free parking. Google maps places the red pin when searching for her postcode almost directly outside her place. Park further up and walk back down towards the lights if you want to be discreet. House is in a state that reminds me of a house in the middle of a redecoration project. It's not dirty. Just either needs work or works on the cards lol. I've been in grottier establishments!

Appearance: She opened the door to the house and I was surprised to see it was the girl and she didn't look too far off the photos and looked facially more like her professional pics then her clarification pic. Tanned from all the sun so not as pale as her pics. Small petite. Breasts looked like they were around 80% bra cup. So it'd seem they are pretty small. However she was wearing gym type clothes so couldn't see much flesh apart from her midriff. I notice a lot of make up.

Pointed me upstairs and into the room. Let me say she absolutely caked on her make up. And I mean caked on! Thick ass layers of the crap all over the gaff, lips, eye lids, cheeks everywhere. She has barely any english language in her. Reads from a script, no lie. Literally a script written on a A4 lined paper pad for her. Slowly dragging her finger across word by word as she pronounces the words. It's similar to the bit on her AW page from hi guys. She looked pleased with herself when she got through it lol.

Was told filming over the phone. She doesn't understand when I tried to reconfirm in person. After many failed attempts at saying "do you do filming" in various different ways with hand signals too; I had to take out my phone and show her! Looked surprised and said no whilst shaking her head. I told her it was confirmed on the phone. Confused look. Told her its on her AW page. Confused look. Showed her her page. l once I'd zoomed in on being filmed. She looked confused again. Zoomed out, showed her it's her page, pointed at the pic pointed at her and said "you". She nodded, pointed at being filmed and said yes. Confused look. Then tried to tell her when I called it was confirmed. Confused look. The. Shook her head and said no. No biggie I'll do without. Thought I'd better confirm the rest. Wanted OW. She didn't understand. Repeated her script to me! Resorted to pointing at condom, point at my groin, point at her mouth. She looks confused. Said oral without, she read that part of her script. I said no oral with. Confused look. Whatever said to myself I'll put it on when it's time, she'll get it then. Tried to confirm kissing. Didn't understand. Tried many methods bar going in for a kiss. She isn't getting it. Thought fuck it I'll make do as I just wanna pump and dump, and didn't fancy getting that close to all that make up! Man I can't believe how much was on her face! Handed over £40 for 15, she didn't really no what to do. She started to set up the rubbers on the bed and baby wipess cash in hand. Asked her to put her hair down. Didn't understand. Tried to show her. Flat out no with a forced smile. Looked at her and didn't think she was up for this life. Everything was done by someone who is new and not really sure what to do. Like picking up the condoms. One or two you could see her mind thinking lol. Baby wipes yes, no, yes. She was literally picking them up and putting them down. She didn't look disinterested or jaded like the girls in the windows in Amsterdam lol, but like someone who is new at a job they aren't very good at lol. She's not about this life I feel. I didn't fancy staying her make up was getting worse the more I looked at it and her lips looked dry as fuck from all the make up she layers on. Felt sorry but I still asked for my cash which she gave me and off I went. Much to the surprise of the big titted woman eating toast in the room opposite hers lol. This woman may have been her maid but maybe another WG who does the phones for Mira too.

Some of you guys may be happy to bang her as its her in the photos. Body looks nice and petite she could be 18/19. Thinking back, she could pass for younger. I'm glad I walked.

Stalion

Hi Bassman

Sorry you had such a wasted effort, better luck next time,

Regarding her age based on her passport, she is 20 years old she was born in 1996

Thanks for the review, you saved me a trip as I would have walked once I saw the muck you described on her face.

Offline pumps

wow your patient, I would of made her get the maid or someone who speaks english in the room or phoned whoever it was I spoke to.

I got a bit confused with the Oral part, was you asking for OW and she only did OWO?

« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 06:41:58 pm by pumps »

punther

should have walked when the malarkey started regarding filming

Offline Bangers and Gash

Stalion

should have walked when the malarkey started regarding filming

This is why i never ask, just take your phone, go to camera/video and start, be polite and cheeky  ;) :P, push the boundary.

Offline Bassman

wow your patient, I would of made her get the maid or someone who speaks english in the room or phoned whoever it was I spoke to.

I got a bit confused with the Oral part, was you asking for OW and she only did OWO?

She reads her script and it says OWO. Yes I was asking for OW. She'd do it I'm sure but wanted to tell her so she didn't try it without. She didn't get it so I thought I'd just take control.

Filming isn't a deal breaker. I could've done as you say and probably should have. But all that make up and the fact she looked so new to the game it would've been a shit punt probably.

Offline Bassman

This is why i never ask, just take your phone, go to camera/video and start, be polite and cheeky  ;) :P, push the boundary.

That's a good plan lol.

And re the make up. It's a put off for me, there was SO much lol. I've never seen so much make up on someone before. If I ran my nails down her face I would have shed loads of it under my nails, over them, everywhere lol. It doesn't do her any favours. She's a plane Jane type face wise. Oh and the way she had her hair up made her head look an odd shape!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 09:17:41 pm by Bassman »

Offline Bassman

Gave this one a second chance based on the comments from another poster who saw her. That and the fact I had the major horn on since the am and she was available lol.

Told by text: OWO,  lip kissing only. Also that filming is £30 extra. Only took £40 out of my weekends winnings with me for the 15 mins so wasn't gonna pay for it.

Tried to barter a bit. Lose the OWO for French kissing. OW is fine lol.  Was text back that it's OWO and lip kissing. Lol fuck it not bothered. Kissing wasn't necessary today!

Got there, she remembered me and seemed happy. Then answered her phone. Once I paid she started moving very slowly. Went out to stash the cash. Came back. Still moving  slowly. Prepped the wipes etc on the bed. Started to take off her clothes very slowly. Lots of tats on her which aren't in her pics. Writing (in English ironically) on her right thigh. Wings on her back.

Started to kiss her small tits (nips are innies) grabbed her pert ass. Played with her pussy.

Spun her round and played with it whilst squeezing her ass. Nice ass on her. Small but good enough to play with.

Allowed fingering. She was getting wetter and wetter. Got a little carried away and went in for a kiss. She says no kissing. I said lip kissing though right. She shook her head. Laughed out loud stood up put on the rubber and told her to suck. Best OW I've ever had. No eye contact or anything but she was good. Had to stop her. Told her to assume the position at the end of her bed for doggy whilst I stood. Went hell for leather with her seemingly enjoying it. Bust my nut, she passed me the wipes, I cleaned up and I'm out.

Final thoughts.

She's learnt the game. Doesn't keep the cash in the room. Not nervous anymore. Time wasting tricks (adjusts underwear whilst taking jeans off, moving slow). No script now. Maid lies about service.

Wouldn't go back.

If this should be a separate review then I apologiseZ just let me know and I'll do another. I am just assuming an update to the original having now stayed the course would do.

Offline The_Don

Spoke to what I believe was a maid once who told me she was in Enfield in a place called Lincoln court. Said I don't know it and was told she'd send the post code (all whilst pretending to be Mira). Didn't come through. No reply to call backs after I waited a little. Tried calling again the next day but no answer. Phone rings different now. Is louder like the old days when you could tell the person was on the other line if they had call waiting.

Tried one last time yesterday as heading into north London again. My searches of what appears to be the driest area in all London for punting revealed she was 'available today'. (The north of London was apparently a haven back in the day according to a friend that punts) That's new so called up and finally the maid answered again. Confirmed she was available and does filming as well as FK. Was first told she's in East Ham! I told her it says she's in north London. Was then told East Ham Enfield! I asked what the post code was, thinking that'd confirm it and if it wasn't in north London I'd move on. N11 postcode came through via text and off I went.

Location: Near Bounds Green Tube but just off the A406. Almost equal distance between there and Arnos Grove tube. Free parking. Google maps places the red pin when searching for her postcode almost directly outside her place. Park further up and walk back down towards the lights if you want to be discreet. House is in a state that reminds me of a house in the middle of a redecoration project. It's not dirty. Just either needs work or works on the cards lol. I've been in grottier establishments!

Sound like the maid is running several phones at once and clearly confused about where she sending punters.

As for Lincoln court (Enfield), I've had my time wasted, twice at this location, may be by the same maid  :unknown:

Xx MIRA xX

She has ticked a lot of my likes,

Twenty something age
Blond
Anal £30 extra
Filming
Only £50 for half an hour

Do any of you Gentleman want to go first, before the end of the Bank Holiday :coolgirl:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Looks like some pictures are old and have now been updated:

Offline The_Don

Back again

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

+447405141901 

Going by the current phone number the profile been swapped several times