Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Toni of Allure  (Read 1487 times)

Offline Sar-Major

So once I knew I was stopping over a quick text to the “Mother of all Ladies”  Mistress Alli of Allure………. :sarcastic: :rose:   Asking when was the next time Toni was working as I was in town soon. Leave it with me and I’ll see what I can do, was the reply. Well it wasn’t long before an early evening meet was sorted.  So, confirmed early afternoon which had been pre-arranged with Alli, and having been in a hot claggy meeting for a few hours, it was hotel, freshen up and waiting for “Toni the Temptress”  :D  to arrive………No good trying to stalk her from the front door as she knows me of old. She must be one of my all time favourite ladies as we’re definitely on the same wave length, when it comes to bedroom fun. So, a 1 hr. at the going rate, (Again just so Mr Basset knows )

External Link/Members Only

Well once in my room I bollocked her for wearing jeans,  :scare: in a flash they were off and kicked to one side. “Happy Now” she said, in a sarcastic tone, :sarcastic: :sarcastic: as she started to kiss me, plenty DFK as we stripped each other and moved towards the bed. Get on that bed, as I want to suck that big cock of yours, she demanded. Well what’s a gentleman supposed to do other than obey a ladies wishes.  After a good 10 minutes of Toni swallowing my dick and other wicked things she done to me. I was needing to lick her hopefully wet twat. So I started to tweak her fantastic nipples and prize her lips off my cock for some DFK, flipped her over and went down on her, slipping a finger or two inside her very wet pussy, as I sucked on her nipples. Started licking her and got the wonderful moans n groans from Toni as I went to work on her clit, she was tweaking her own nipples at this stage. Then a hand came down onto the back of my head as she arched her hips big style, followed by the other hand, pulling my head on to her clit and pussy lips. I thought she’s not going to let me up for air until she’s had a “Huge” orgasm here, what a way to fekin die……….Then it happened, her whole body trembled and shook as she came, :yahoo: Toni swiftly inserted a hand between my face and her pussy. Sorry but my bits are very sensitive after your tongue, God I didn't expect that one you bastard, that was explosive, she said…….. :P :P :P

So after a few minutes kissing and cuddling, Toni reached for a Mac and climbed on me. Once in she changed positions and was squatting over me, so I could see her cunt swallowing my stiff cock, what a sight. As she got her rhythm, I started pushing up and the expressions on her face were awesome. Then I pushed up really hard and she let out a yell, Sorry I didn’t mean to hurt you, Toni replied you didn’t it was pure unexpected deep pleasure, and I think you’ve pushed my coil back a good 3 inches, with a wry grin on her face.  :rolleyes:  Then she raised her voice and chastised me for looking at my watch, I was duly “Bollocked” for it. :mad: Flipped her over somehow kept the owld lad inside her, and ankles around her head, hands and fingers interlocked I began long slow strokes getting faster. Gave her a good pounding like this until Toni came again, no mistaking this one with the noises and gripping of my hands. A couple of minutes later she said your turn, get in that chair. Once in the chair, Toni on her knees in front of me, fondling my balls tugging away at my cock as well as sucking and licking my cock and balls. Well it didn’t take long for me to erupt all over her face and tits. Sheer fekin bliss as she worked to get every last drop of jizz out of my balls. Over ran by about 10 minutes, which was possibly my punishment for clock watching  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:. After a clean up, a cuppa and a chat Toni left me to dwell on my memories.

Again for me a top notch session with a top notch girl, and looking forward to my next match with her  ;) ;) ;)

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

fredbassett

Excellent Review Sar-Major!

Looks like a fun time was had by both parties, just as it should be  :hi: :hi:

Offline Roker73

Sarj, Is this the Toni that used to work for TY in early 2000's and left to start her own agency ??

Offline OscarC

Awesome review. If I hadn't been on holiday last week I would have been round to see her like a shot. Hopefully she will be back on the rota again soon!

And yes to post above, it is Toni from TY.

Offline Sar-Major

Excellent Review Sar-Major!

Looks like a fun time was had by both parties, just as it should be  :hi: :hi:

Cheers Fred, I certainly had a fun time with her, fact is I've never had a bad or even mediocre session with her. I think she did also, if not she's one hell of an actress.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

We've both suggested things to try during sessions and had a fekin good time, as well as a good laugh n giggle over it. She's one "Horny Lady" if you manage to "Push her Button"  :P :P :P

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Knight Templar

Another great review sarj , you lucky bastard  you. I really need to get my diary in sync with this great lady  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Another great review sarj , you lucky bastard you. I really need to get my diary in sync with this great lady  :hi:

Many thanks K-T, I resemble that comment being an Ex Sar-Major, and having an "Evil Tongue"  :P :P :P...... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

The lady is well worth seeing when she is available, and if you click.....WOW the world's your oyster.  :D :D :D  Just love fekin oyster's me or is it sweet "Clit's"