Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: beautiful anastassia - She's back  (Read 2045 times)

2 review(s) for beautiful anastassia (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline xa2xie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet Anastassia a month ago, just 1 week before she’s gone to holidays. That was late evening, saw ‘Romanian’ on her profile, but her pictures looks so cute. I still give it a try and see how happens the first minutes. If something bad, I’ll just walk. Finally that was a great experience, didn’t get any ‘romanian’ nightmare.

Coms :
Call first to set up the meeting, and the rest is mainly done by text with 2-3 minutes delay for a reply.

5 Minutes from Algate East Station. Decent room, not perfectly tidy & clean, but acceptable, with king size bed. Bathroom is ok. Just before I go shower, there’re other girl ask if she can use the bathroom 5 minutes. Does not bother me, but might be negative for others.

The Girl :
Anastassia is slim, probably size 8, high 5”2, small real tits cup -A (I like that size when it is well symetric), nice arse. All her pictures reflect well how she looks. Just the face/eyes, I found her much prettier when I see her. 

The Event :
Anastassia’s English is not that bad, but she is very quiet. She’s not shy I would say, just don’t like to chat. Keep the conversation minimum as possible. When I finish the shower and get to the room, we started by DFK, she enjoyed that. Then move to the bed, she ask me what I want to do, I said I don’t know, do what you like. She suggest a BJ, I request OWO, she said it’s £30 extra. Ok fair enough, let’s go for OW. Then I suggest RO to warm her up. She’s clean and smell nice down there. Then we moved to sex, with different positions CowGirl, mish, doggy. I finished in CG. She seems enjoy that, does not do fake moans (I hate anything fake). When I finished, there’re still like 10 mins left. She didn’t rush me, but stay playing with her phone. I try to talk with her, but she just answered to my questions. Ok, i see, it’s time to get my cloth on and say goodbye.

Conclusion :
I like that petite body, perky tits, arse, face. A bit quiet, but doest not bother me.

Positive :
- Slim nice body, pretty face.
- Decent service
- Enjoy sex

Negative :
- Quiet
- High Extra for OWO.
- Overpriced for 1h.

7/10

Offline Dicky

Offline bestbefore

Thanks for the review, but an unadvertised £30 extra for OWO on top of £120 an hour is cheeky and a deal breaker.

Offline paul_2407

Not sure I've ever seen so much charged for owo too. Mind blowing