Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate - West Croydon  (Read 1712 times)

Offline newbody

Comms: Phoned to book appointment + received Text with postcode and road name (from Lily) + phoned again (twice and went to voicemail) + eventually received a phone call with flat and street number (from another girl)

The venue:  A modernised flat in a residential street.  It looked clean and hygienic.

This was a last minute Plan C punt, last week.  Sometimes I become fixated on certain words and phrases in adverts or profiles.  On the Gumtree massage website there is someone called Lily who describes herself as having ‘strong hands’ so I was curious to find out more.  I was shown in by a short, large young lady who turned out to be Polish and her name was Kate not Lily.  There is also called Kate who also regularly advertises on the same website.  I walked past a coffee table containing a long line of mobile phones that were receiving incoming texts and calls.

I was shown into the massage room which contained a cheap looking massage table and a few oriental knick knacks to give the impression this was a legit massage/spa place.  I didn’t know whether I should leave at this stage but I noticed that Kate had two big reasons for staying (massive boobs) so I decided to go for a 30 minute B2B + HE massage for £60.  Once the paperwork was out the way she eventually returned and off came her clothing and it was apparent that she had a big post natal belly with big red stretch marks and that was what helping to prop up her floppy breasts.

Too late to leave – so I laid face down and she liberally covered me in oil and off she went massaging me with her hands and breasts and belly. To be honest her body was surprisingly firm and those large breasts moving up and down my body did feel good.  As I was lying face downwards with my arms lying backwards with my hands facing the ceiling she would carefully deposit a large breast into my hand so I could give it a nice squeeze – which was a nice touch.   This was a standing-up B2B massage.  If she had got on top of me the massage table would probably have collapsed.  There was a point though where she did put the whole weight of her upper body on the back of my head and it nearly forced my face through the hole in the massage table.  I feel the wooded structure biting into my forehead due to the lack of padding.  When the HE was over she became really concerned that I was OK for some reason.  I did cum fairly forcefully I guess.

I was offered a shower and I walked past Lily who is a tall, thin Polish girl with blonde hair.

Overall, it was not a bad punt.  Kate is OK facially and she did a very workwomanlike massage.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Comms: Phoned to book appointment + received Text with postcode and road name (from Lily) + phoned again (twice and went to voicemail) + eventually received a phone call with flat and street number (from another girl)

The venue:  A modernised flat in a residential street.  It looked clean and hygienic.

This was a last minute Plan C punt, last week.  Sometimes I become fixated on certain words and phrases in adverts or profiles.  On the Gumtree massage website there is someone called Lily who describes herself as having ‘strong hands’ so I was curious to find out more.  I was shown in by a short, large young lady who turned out to be Polish and her name was Kate not Lily.  There is also called Kate who also regularly advertises on the same website.  I walked past a coffee table containing a long line of mobile phones that were receiving incoming texts and calls.

I was shown into the massage room which contained a cheap looking massage table and a few oriental knick knacks to give the impression this was a legit massage/spa place.  I didn’t know whether I should leave at this stage but I noticed that Kate had two big reasons for staying (massive boobs) so I decided to go for a 30 minute B2B + HE massage for £60.  Once the paperwork was out the way she eventually returned and off came her clothing and it was apparent that she had a big post natal belly with big red stretch marks and that was what helping to prop up her floppy breasts.

Too late to leave – so I laid face down and she liberally covered me in oil and off she went massaging me with her hands and breasts and belly. To be honest her body was surprisingly firm and those large breasts moving up and down my body did feel good.  As I was lying face downwards with my arms lying backwards with my hands facing the ceiling she would carefully deposit a large breast into my hand so I could give it a nice squeeze – which was a nice touch.   This was a standing-up B2B massage.  If she had got on top of me the massage table would probably have collapsed.  There was a point though where she did put the whole weight of her upper body on the back of my head and it nearly forced my face through the hole in the massage table.  I feel the wooded structure biting into my forehead due to the lack of padding.  When the HE was over she became really concerned that I was OK for some reason.  I did cum fairly forcefully I guess.

I was offered a shower and I walked past Lily who is a tall, thin Polish girl with blonde hair.

Overall, it was not a bad punt.  Kate is OK facially and she did a very workwomanlike massage.

Next time make sure you do not forget to add the link or at least some pictures of the prossie otherwise there is no point creating a review.

Offline newbody

They don't allow photographs on Gumtree but here is a link for those that cannot be bothered to search:-

External Link/Members Only

Offline pumps

They don't allow photographs on Gumtree but here is a link for those that cannot be bothered to search:-

External Link/Members Only

Cheeky! did you not take notice of the instructions when posting the review?  :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

------------------------------------

Anyway thanks for the review I need to try a massage place one day, I'd probably need to save up for a few days to nut one off from a massage and simple hand relief.

Offline pumps

07466233740 - Adding her phone number should make this review searchable at least, otherwise it'll just disappear into the thousands of reviews...