Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dudley Thai Massage Shop -  (Read 15578 times)

Offline Stapler

I was in Dudley today. I walked past the shop and was surprised to see Tina sitting in there after reports that the shop had closed and she had moved to Cradley Heath.
They have a new sign and the shop looks tidier.

I was curious and went into the shop. I sat talking to Tina and she told me the shop will definitely remain open with another massage girl and another girl on the way from Thailand with more on offer!

The sap started to rise and I asked Tina for a handjob! She locked the shop and we went behind the curtain downstairs. She soon had the oil out and was working my cock. This girl really does like giving handjobs! I sat on the bed and she stood in front of me. Didn't object to me releasing her tits and sucking on her protruding dark brown nips!

Stood up for the finale and Tina applied more oil and wanked me off to a very good climax!

It was made even more erotic because I hadn't planned a visit. Happened by chance! And we were just behind the curtain of the shop with the outside world just yards away!

£20 for 15mins!

Tina said the shop will stay open later, so best to use the shop number :

Tel : 01384 386 087

A good addition to Dudley! Massage - handjob - and the promise of more!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline sanj07

How old I'd Tina facially attractive? Post code would be handy

Offline Stapler

caprob

Tried to call today and got no answer... Decided to pass by the shop and it was closed. Any more details about this situation?

Offline vision2014

Did you call her mobile number or the number above the shop i went past yesterday and today both times closed but yesterday i could see the keys in the door so i know someone was upstaires  today no keys indoor i did not ring due to not having my punting phone i had to go into dudley town and parked opposite the shop so it was a take it or leave it trip

caprob

went there a couple of days ago... good massage, with hr. 6.5/10 not bad.. good value though. Not the fittest women (a bit chubby) on earth but efficient and good customer service  :)

Offline Stapler

My advice is, go for the 15mins handjob @ £20

Offline Petesplace

I was in Dudley a couple of days ago but got a dead line from the land line and the mobile.

Offline Stapler

I was in Dudley a couple of days ago but got a dead line from the land line and the mobile.

Talk of the shop closed and girls moving here :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110442.0

Dodo

Talk of the shop closed and girls moving here :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110442.0

It's inevitable they'll close down if all you cheapskates keep going in and asking for a 'Stapler £20 special' .  :dash: :dash:

Offline Stapler

It's inevitable they'll close down if all you cheapskates keep going in and asking for a 'Stapler £20 special' .  :dash: :dash:

Post reported to Admin. for insulting fellow members by calling them 'cheapskates!'

Everybody on here is different. Members circumstances are different. It's very harsh and against the spirit of this board to criticise other members tastes and how and where they spend their hard earned!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Post reported to Admin. for insulting fellow members by calling them 'cheapskates!'

You need to get a life you five star idiot ----- now report that.  :bomb:

Offline Stapler

You need to get a life you five star idiot

Says the man who is in Thailand but finds my posts more interesting!  :dash: :sarcastic:

Dodo

Everybody on here is different. Members circumstances are different. It's very harsh and against the spirit of this board to criticise other members tastes and how and where they spend their hard earned!
Once again Stapler you show a complete lack of humour. Now report me for calling fellow members humourless  :dash: :dash:

What you fail to do is reflect on the validity (or otherwise) of my suggestion !!   I think it a sensible observation......if everyone, with your encouragement, suddenly turns up for a cheapo wank then it stands to reason the girls are going to fuck of elsewhere.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 08:02:54 pm by Dodo »

richie

So uptight I'm surprised you even managed to last until the end of a 15 min hand shandy!

Bendova69

Went past this shop and it is open again.......will be looking to visit this Friday & I'll let ya all know.

Dellboy

Just been told by other shop that Dudley is closed. Totally confused now  :hi:

Offline sidthecup

Just been told by other shop that Dudley is closed. Totally confused now  :hi:

The advert is live have you tried calling it?

It doesn't appear anything to do with the other place and if you do a bit of investigation of the advert all should become clear

Dellboy

Call always goes to voice message.

How do you know it's no longer linked to the other shop?

Offline sidthecup

Call always goes to voice message.

How do you know it's no longer linked to the other shop?

By viewing the linked ad

Dellboy

By viewing the linked ad

What linked ad? Anyway she has told me she is in Oldbury although the ad says Dudley

Offline sidthecup

What linked ad? Anyway she has told me she is in Oldbury although the ad says Dudley

On the gumtree advert

Offline sidthecup

There is no linked ad

Yes there is and it's still linked on the Gumtree advert.

Offline sidthecup

Appears it was open one week only and not enough money to be made in dudley.
There are romanian wgs in spitting distance and a thai place not far

Dellboy

The stupid and unfriendly bitch that was there is now in Oldbury

Offline Stapler

They should have given it longer given that this thread has over 9,800 views! There would have been plenty of interest in time, especially if they offered a good service! Silly girls! :wackogirl:

The Romanians are in the next alley according to this ad and map :

External Link/Members Only

Looks like a little beauty too, but alas, already received a negative!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=118667.msg1360200#msg1360200