Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Penelope  (Read 1673 times)

13 review(s) for Bella North (11 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sun Dance

Saw Penelope today it was a early appointment at 7.30am but she was very accommodating and fresh for that time of morning. Location was easy to find lean apartment once inside.

Communication was great very prompt all information required was provided.

She is a very pretty girl who knows what she is doing all services on likes list are offered truly enjoyed my time with Penelope will definitely see again!

This is my first review so excuse any errors not sure how do do the link which I know is s big deal if anyone can help. 

Offline Kev3773

Saw Penelope today it was a early appointment at 7.30am but she was very accommodating and fresh for that time of morning. Location was easy to find lean apartment once inside.

Communication was great very prompt all information required was provided.

She is a very pretty girl who knows what she is doing all services on likes list are offered truly enjoyed my time with Penelope will definitely see again!

This is my first review so excuse any errors not sure how do do the link which I know is s big deal if anyone can help.

If you can't do links yet some details such as is she with an agency or AW, then a link can be found. Location of meeting and fees also help. Happy punting  :hi:
As she has a likes list I'm assuming AW so perhaps this one  External Link/Members Only  :unknown:

Offline PenelopeNe

• Service Provider