Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Dana Lee Glasgow  (Read 1004 times)

29 review(s) for busty dana-lee (20 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jock D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Incall 30mins £50

I'll try and keep this quite brief, as she has been well reviewed on here, so no point going over old ground. Comms were good, didn't answer my initial call, but text me back within 30mins, and therafter eveytrhing arranged by text. Located just south of the river near The Quay, modern block, as previously reported can be a nightmare, but she gives good directions.

She answered the door in fairly standard sussies and basque type combo and obligatory high heels. My immediate impression was a bit of a tubby grown up Barbie girl, which was quickly confirmed when she declared her love for the colour Pink, and an aptitude for general airhead chit-chat, with quite a strong Fife accent, throughout the punt. Her stated age is 32 and to be fair, I would say this is probaly accurate and she could probably get away with knocking a few years off. However, she is down as a size 12? and I would say she is at least a 14, she has long blonde hair extensions. Facially, she's a bit rough and over indulges on the make up front. She has big fake tits, that are fairly real looking and do a good job of diverting your eyes away from the belly beneath and the general girth of her frame.

Down to business, and she does what  it says on the tin; DFK, OWO, Rimming, Doggy and finish over her tits. However, there was no real enthusiasm or convincing acting on her part, her moans during Doggy were even less convincing than her hair extensions. So, overall the actual service was underwhelming. She actually appears much more engaged and alive when she's talking general shit-chat. It would be too harsh to give her a Negative, as she only charges £50 for the H/H and does provide the services listed, but at the same time I won't be making a second visit.

Offline Clattypats

Nice review Jock..what's strange is,shes had two neutrals off punters and only one is showing. :unknown:

Gave up on her ages ago..Her comms were shite,and the one time I did think I was getting a booking,i gave her a time and she said she would txt me back in half an hour to let me know if she could do that said time...Never got a txt bk...Just left her one sayin "Take it that's a naw then"

She might be cheap,but seems like you get what you pay for with her :wackogirl:

Online David1970

Was on my hot list, but after this review she has dropped off, I hate women with a gut bigger than mine.