Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnalyaAngel - Glasgow  (Read 4510 times)

Offline GF69

External Link/Members Only

Just back from a swiftly arranged 30 min appointment.

Comms  - 10/10 - replied very promptly and coherently to make arranging and arriving easy at her place in Battlefield.

Location 8/10 - Nice tenement flat in Battlefield, everything was tidy and quiet on arrival. Parking may be an issue, but when I was there it didnt present an issue.

Looks - 10/10 - Absolute stunner of a girl. Enhanced boobs, which I like. An arse you could munch on all day. I asked for the nurses outfit, and she looked fantastic in it

In terms of the experience, lots of FK and OWO\Ball licking & RO, which I could tell she enjoyed  ;), then she popped on a bag and hopped on me, but looking at that fantastic body I couldn't hold on too long, so whipped of the bag to finish with CIM, after a few minutes. All cleaned up and spent 5 minutes pleasantly chatting with her, and then left on the 30 min mark.

A few posters have commented on how 'quiet' she seems, however I found her to be very engaging before and afterwards, and not the type to give it 'oh baby', and groaning with 'pleasure', which is a bit off putting.

She's my new 'go to' girl

Offline auldie63

Couldn't agree more. Was there for an hour later on last night and had a bloody marvelous time.
Thanks M8 this review saves me having to bother.

Offline Jock D

Is she a Gypo?

She was outed as being Romanian a couple of months back... However, I had my first encounter with her last week, and I have to say...all the hype and adulation for her on here...is completely justified. She is a stunning girl, and the pics on her new Viva Street profle more accurately portray this, even more importantly she has a mature attitude that belies her age, and she provides a real top quality service. :thumbsup: The only negative for me is her fake tits, they are too big for her tiny frame and are really heavy and false feeling. :hi:

Offline auldie63

I asked her about the Roma thing last night and she told me that she is in fact Spanish but  had once had a Romanian boyfriend and when she dumped him he had put all sorts of duff gen on the net to try and screw her over. We know how often nowadays this sort of thing happens but how much credence you give to this tale is up to you. :unknown:
Personally I don't care if she came from Mars or Snickers she is great at her job and that is all I am interested in. :thumbsup:
I would have been to see her years ago but the stairs to her flat would have done me in but her new place is much more decrepit friendly. :hi:

Offline David1970

I asked her about the Roma thing last night and she told me that she is in fact Spanish but  had once had a Romanian boyfriend and when she dumped him he had put all sorts of duff gen on the net to try and screw her over. We know how often nowadays this sort of thing happens but how much credence you give to this tale is up to you. :unknown:
Personally I don't care if she came from Mars or Snickers she is great at her job and that is all I am interested in. :thumbsup:
I would have been to see her years ago but the stairs to her flat would have done me in but her new place is much more decrepit friendly. :hi:

Thanks for the info, she is now on my hot list.

DG

Is she a Gypo?

I assume you are asking if she is Romanian? Your attitude and derogatory language of a well reviewed and highly thought of girl is the sort of thing we came to expect from the likes of ickydicky and RandyF; and we all know what happened to them.  :dash:

I'm not going to add to the debate as it was well discussed in a previous thread. I have however been told the same explanation auldie mentioned; I have also seen evidence to support it. But as auldie says, make of it what you will. Having seen Ana about 4 months ago, I realised a return visit is long overdue, and that will be rectified next week.

As for the OP's review, he's spot on. I was never a fan of enhanced boobs until I met Eva and then Ana. In my view, how natural or otherwise they feel, they do nothing to detract from the experience. Ana is a charming and stunning girl who I can't wait to see again.  :hi:

Offline Cityfan1880

I asked her about the Roma thing last night and she told me that she is in fact Spanish but  had once had a Romanian boyfriend and when she dumped him he had put all sorts of duff gen on the net to try and screw her over.

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Unless her Romanian ex boyfriend has use of her punting phone he didn't make that Romanian profile.

Ask her to speak Spanish to you next time if you fancy a good laugh.

Agree with OP though shes one of the best, but that story is an insult to your intelligence.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 10:43:58 pm by Cityfan1880 »

Offline David1970

I assume you are asking if she is Romanian? Your attitude and derogatory language of a well reviewed and highly thought of girl is the sort of thing we came to expect from the likes of ickydicky and RandyF; and we all know what happened to them.  :dash:

I'm not going to add to the debate as it was well discussed in a previous thread. I have however been told the same explanation auldie mentioned; I have also seen evidence to support it. But as auldie says, make of it what you will. Having seen Ana about 4 months ago, I realised a return visit is long overdue, and that will be rectified next week.

As for the OP's review, he's spot on. I was never a fan of enhanced boobs until I met Eva and then Ana. In my view, how natural or otherwise they feel, they do nothing to detract from the experience. Ana is a charming and stunning girl who I can't wait to see again.  :hi:

1 There is a difference between an ethnic Romanian and a gypsy, a vast difference in attitude, way of life, and service provided, that is why I asked a question.
2 Thanks for the warning/ threat about me asking a question.
3 if you bothered to read my follow up I thanked Auldie for his info and said I would put her on my hot list.

DG

1 There is a difference between an ethnic Romanian and a gypsy, a vast difference in attitude, way of life, and service provided, that is why I asked a question.
2 Thanks for the warning/ threat about me asking a question.
3 if you bothered to read my follow up I thanked Auldie for his info and said I would put her on my hot list.

Don't get all arsey about it, but you've kinda explained why this type of stuff pisses me off; you recognise the distinction between the ethnic origins but still chose to couch your question in derogatory terms.

I did note your follow up to auldie, but I think my point is show a bit of respect to these girls until you have personal reason not to. Oh and btw, there was nothing threatening about my post, just drawing comparisons with your language and that of a couple of low life arseholes, which I'm sure you're not  :hi:

Offline Jock D

DG...This is a punter's forum and your constant white knighting of your favourite paid for girlfriends is putting you more at risk of a banning...than genuine punters asking legitimate questions of dare I say it...Hoors :scare:

DG

DG...This is a punter's forum and your constant white knighting of your favourite paid for girlfriends is putting you more at risk of a banning...than genuine punters asking legitimate questions of dare I say it...Hoors :scare:
:dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline The Man With No Name

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Unless her Romanian ex boyfriend has use of her punting phone he didn't make that Romanian profile.

Ask her to speak Spanish to you next time if you fancy a good laugh.

Agree with OP though shes one of the best, but that story is an insult to your intelligence.

I thoroughly agree with the vast majority on here, that her nationality really isn't an issue. She looks gorgeous and seems to give a top notch service at great prices, so who actually cares?

I'd also put down any stories or hearsay about bitter Romanian boyfriends, or "genuine civvy" Facebook profiles for the claptrap they likely are. From her pics I'd say she probably looks Spanish, yet could likely pass for Romanian as well. But why not just throw Indonesian or Zambian into the mix while we're at it?

However, while I can rarely tell individual nationalities apart, I usually find it pretty easy to guess the rough region a girl is from, in terms of her accent and demeanour, after I've met her - i.e. the noticeable differences between Hispanic and Eastern European. What surprises me here, (perhaps I'm wrong, but I'm buggered if I'm looking though every post about her) is that those who have supposedly met her in the flesh, have given next-to-no first-hand impressions about where they think she's from. Instead, it's just more shite gossip about pinched passports and internet slander, or irrelevant, rabid, blind, White-Knight defence campaigns, like the one DG's just seen himself banned for.

Therefore, out of interest, to those who have actually met her, where would you guess she was roughly from? And if you honestly have no idea, say that, prove my point - already been made by many - that it's actually pretty irrelevant, and let's move on. :timeout:

Offline seeker

Shes from the southside of Glasgow
Reliable
And a fantastic wee ride  :angelgirl:
Thats all i need to ,and care to now  :cool:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 08:46:48 am by seeker »

Offline auldie63

Reliable
+1 :hi:

Offline Jock D

Reliable

Is the correct answer.  :thumbsup:

Offline Cityfan1880

Laughing picturing this Romanian ex-boyfriends plot to "screw her over".

Of all the things an ex boyfriend could do or have over her. He decides to...

fly to Glasgow, break into her house, steal a shot of her punting phone, create a Facebook profile on it, post selfies of Ana on it somehow, and proceed to add Romanian contacts gradually over months, interacting with them as Ana, (all the while Ana still manages to take bookings on this stolen phone.) Once he completes his ridiculous master plan, he doesn't even bother telling anybody or putting it out there, he just hopes the profile one day appears on The People You May Know list of a punter who has called it before, and that this punter happens to post on a forum where they can make a thread about it. Oh and he reads UKPunting so he can delete the profile the very same day it is pointed out, instead of letting everyone see the fake profile he worked so hard on creating.

LOL! It's genius!

bhoywonder

Offline auldie63

LOL! It's genius!
Aye you keep on wi' the conspiracy theories about the wee darlins, while the rest of us just keep on shagging them.

Offline seeker

PaulM
Why you so hung up on this  girl :unknown:
If you dont want to visit her ... dont
Simple  :thumbsup:

Offline Oscar13

PaulM

Well said Seeker. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  Analya  :angelgirl: is an exceptional girl.  Doesn't bother me at all where she may be extracted from.  I'll defo. be back to see her at some point. :D :D

Offline Cityfan1880

PaulM

I've seen her and gave her a positive review recently. Didn't realise visiting a hooker was something worth bragging about like auldiejust did though.

The only conspiracy theory here is her 'romanian ex boyfriend' framing her.

I'll keep pumping them too but that won't stop me from calling them out on their bullshit. It's an insult to your intelligence mate.

I don't care where she's from, I'm not the one getting upset at someone accusing her of being Romanian. I already knew she was Romanian and still visited her. Some punters are in total denial about it while claiming they don't care.

Her Romanian passport is probably the reason she won't verify her AW account.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 09:48:02 am by Cityfan1880 »

Roman

I've seen her and gave her a positive review recently. Didn't realise visiting a hooker was something worth bragging about like auldiejust did though.

The only conspiracy theory here is her 'romanian ex boyfriend' framing her.

I'll keep pumping them too but that won't stop me from calling them out on their bullshit. It's an insult to your intelligence mate.

I don't care where she's from, I'm not the one getting upset at someone accusing her of being Romanian. I already knew she was Romanian and still visited her. Some punters are in total denial about it while claiming they don't care.

Her Romanian passport is probably the reason she won't verify her AW account.
Most probably. They'll tell you anything as long show them the money.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 10:38:10 am by Roman »

mavgoose

I hate having to perpetuate this inane argument.
However , I feel I need to.
Like the Sophie Thomas age debacle that ran and ran, it really doesn't matter. Not one bit.

She said she was Spanish. Some credible people have said she may be Romanian. Maybe she is. Maybe she isn't. Maybe she was born in Romania and moved. Maybe she was born in Spain with Romanian parents. Maybe she was born on the moon.
Does not matter one bit. What matters is what we are all here for , paying for sex with a good standard of service from a reliable girl.

Now , I seen analya very recently. Review will follow , as if I'd need to add to the overall positive feedback from this girl.
Service 10/10
Looks 10/10
Personality 10/10
Everything 10/10

Review to follow.

Offline Clattypats

I hate having to perpetuate this inane argument.
However , I feel I need to.
Like the Sophie Thomas age debacle that ran and ran, it really doesn't matter. Not one bit.

She said she was Spanish. Some credible people have said she may be Romanian. Maybe she is. Maybe she isn't. Maybe she was born in Romania and moved. Maybe she was born in Spain with Romanian parents. Maybe she was born on the moon.
Does not matter one bit. What matters is what we are all here for , paying for sex with a good standard of service from a reliable girl.

Now , I seen analya very recently. Review will follow , as if I'd need to add to the overall positive feedback from this girl.
Service 10/10
Looks 10/10
Personality 10/10
Everything 10/10

Review to follow.
well said Mav it doesn't matter a fuck what nationality..if the girl in question provides a good service,who cares....it's not being a fluffy , but it's making a statement..
I'm  booking her because she seems a nice girl..End of..

Offline Oscar13

well said Mav it doesn't matter a fuck what nationality..if the girl in question provides a good service,who cares....it's not being a fluffy , but it's making a statement..
I'm  booking her because she seems a nice girl..End of..

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :) :) :)

Offline lewisjones23

Service 10/10
Looks 10/10
Personality 10/10
Everything 10/10

Review to follow.

You do realise how bloody ridiculous these scores are? 10/10 for everything?

So she is literally perfect?

absolute nonsense, no one is perfect in every department

Offline Courtney

+1 :hi:
 ....yeah, the score thing is a bit cringy.....almost going on to 11/10 some of them. :D :blush: :wacko:

Steve2340

She's minus 11 from me currently after texting me 13 minutes before the arranged time (which of course I couldn't read until I had parked on her street, which was a nightmare in the evening btw) to cancel a couple weeks back.

mavgoose

Lewis. Take the comment in the whole context of the thread. It was semi tounge in cheek to reflect the recent history of comments made on this girl over the past number of months on the Scottish board.
Which I'm guessing you are not fully aware of.

To summarise ;
1) read my full review to see how good the girl really was.
2) know your subject matter a bit more in depth before your childish comments. Or disappear back to England if you have nothing credible or relevant to contribute.

Roman

She's minus 11 from me currently after texting me 13 minutes before the arranged time (which of course I couldn't read until I had parked on her street, which was a nightmare in the evening btw) to cancel a couple weeks back.
yeah shit happens. Looks like you got the raw end of the deal.

Offline Jock D

If that's true?...then it merits a Negative review.  :hi: