Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annabelle Beau Scunthorpe  (Read 3225 times)

7 review(s) for Annabelle xxxx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
6 review(s) for Annabelle xxxxx (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Finn

External Link/Members Only

Communication

A bit of a last minute booking i emailed her on the morning of the booking and after  a couple of emails arranged for a 11am booking, very quick and efficient replies

Maybe 10 minutes outside of Scunthorpe depending on which direction you are coming from,nice safe street with pleanty of parking or you can park at hers. House - smart and tidy with her room for clients on the top floor , shower available as well again nice and tidy. Only thing slightly different is that the bed is very low

Physically  

Annabelle is quite petite, slim build, large breasts ( enhanced ) very pretty face with full lips, a little bit of sagging on her stomach and breast suggests either she has had children as the rest of of her body is firm ruling out weight loss but she is still a very sexy and attractive women

Booking

I requested that she wear her school girl out fit and wanted CiM (extra cost of £20) and lots of dirty talk .

Pros

Oral skills very good cant manage deepthroat but she doesn't advertise this as a service but she didn't object when I pulled her head down a little further , nice combination of hand and mouth with lots of eye contact.

Moved onto full sex with her on top - very enthusiastic lots of energy, made the right noises, a real treat to lay there and enjoy the view and sensations of her riding you , made me pop faster then I expected .

Offered and excepted a massage chatted a little before moving her hands and then head further down came close to poping again but wanted to try other positions.

Very amenable to which ever position took my fancy but her legs over my shoulders was a definite favourite.

Wanted to finish with CiM but putting it off earlier was a mistake and couldn't quite get there although  Annabelle did try her hardest and she did offer to refund the £20 for CiM but I let her keep it

Cons

Very minor although she did try hard her dirty talk isnt that great and she required a bit of promoting which I think is way I couldn't manage a second pop , but she seemed quite nervous or shy about talking dirty which I found sweet

Overall

Very enjoyable hour with a very pretty attentive girl looking forward to seeing again especially as she is arranging a new duo partner

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella. :drinks: :drinks:

This lass looks to me to a cracking podge to me. Onto my awayday up the M180 list she goes.

overdone

I wish she'd do £70 for half hour

Offline wolfiesmith69

This is Scunthorpes finest -great review btw -she started out doing £70 for the half hour but has now upped her rates-i always say you get what you pay for !!!!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Allnewman

Has she had a boob job this year

Offline Finn

Yes said they were still a little tender when I saw her

Offline Allnewman

Hopefully seeing her next week

Offline mrfishyfoo

Hopefully seeing her next week

You gonna have an MMF and spitroast her ??

Offline wolfiesmith69

Scunthorpe's finest has moved to York, our loss is York's gain, an absolute stunner,never had the podging pleasure but met her many times !! Whoever nails her should review in illicit detail!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.

Offline Allnewman

Offline wolfiesmith69

I met her a few times through work in civvy st,I knew her hobby,but as we were connected & we had mutual friends I never let on, She had a twinkle in her eye,maybe she knew that I knew ?? Always fantasised about her but it was too close to home, I hope others have the pleasure & review that's all !!!

Tallboy2

Offline wolfiesmith69

yeah listed as York but also visits Hull too & more interestingly now does a double act with Purrfect Tiptoes !!
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
Now that looks interesting !!!!!

mediumjoe

Have just re-read my review of perfect tiptoes ,  A little harsh perhaps,   enthusiastic and friendly just didn't quite float my boat .  Her and Annabel Beau  seems a strange combination to me .  Joe