Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicey Lucy  (Read 2355 times)

13 review(s) for juicey-lucy (8 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
14 review(s) for Outcalls for you (9 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Blown

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Found myself at a loose end gave this one a call, no response but quick text back and all sorted for a half hour at £60. Having read previous reviews I was after some seriously messy oral and that is exactly what I got. In fact, I didn't even get round to fucking her as I was happy enough with the oral!

In terms of the booking, turned up and she asked me what I liked. Told her then took off my clothes and Lucy lay on the bed with head hanging over then invited me to use her mouth. Initial thrust was met by serious coughing, I pulled out and she told me off for stopping! Got back into it and all I can say is this woman can take some. I ran out of length, balls on her nose and she was still pulling me closer. I leant down and rubbed her clit then grabbed her tits. Fake and big, not my type but can't complain.

Grabbed her by her hair and told her to get on her knees, put her in front of the mirror and got her to give the balls some attention while I stroked myself close to finish. Sloppy is not the word, my shaft was absolutely covered in her spit. Put it back in her mouth and facefucked her until I finished. Off to spit it out then back to the bed.

She got me going again and I moved her head down so we could have another go. This time I was rubbing her clit and kissing her feet while she sucked, plenty of spit and gagging. A few spanks on that firm arse and next thing you know I'm popping again. Called it a day as I was drained, 25 minutes of facefucking and I left a happy man.

In hindsight I wish I fucked her but I'll leave that for the next time. If you're after filthy deepthroat then this is the girl for you. Her throat took a serious pounding and she only had to stop once. Highly recommended

Offline Punterperson1971

Saw her a few times nice girl last time I saw her I just came in her mouth and she loved it certainly never complains or clock Watches.great girl

Offline jack0

Dodo

have her prices gone up?
I think they have been unchanged for some time.

Offline Juankerr

I think they have been unchanged for some time.
+1 Don't recall Lucy's price's being any different for a number of years.

Offline Steve2

I think that's what I paid a few years back. Happy days

Offline Walsalllad15

Good review,  think I may have to pay this lady a visit one night

Ming

She is an excellent oral tactician, just beware that the bod may look 30 but the face is more like 55

Ming  :hi:

Offline Punterperson1971

Still good value and she takes a facial and a pounding too