Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning re Aisha_sweety of Gateshead on Adultwork  (Read 2151 times)

Offline Rep69

I am working down in London later this week so was having a casual browse at the London reviews on this site when I came across the following London based review, posted 3 days ago relating to a working girl from the North East on AW:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=109612.0

''Had the misfortune to see this girl when she was working in the north east, no kissing no owo no talking, keeps her hand down below at all times and just lies there looking the other way with her spotty pock marked face, but the worst is she is a thief,I was undressed in the room and she asked me to go to the bathroom to clean as she had no wipes which I did,finished the punt which was rushed and her asking are you ready to cum yet!! When I got to the supermarket I realised money had been stolen from my wallet,I went back and she pretended she didn't know what I was talking about, then amazingly her English became non existent, I called the police about this and they told me she was already under investigation for drugs offences, I was also pmd by 3 other punters who also had money taken from there pockets,but they didn't go to the police, I couldn't post a review at the time because of the investigation as they didn't want her spooked, she was charged and left the north east,STAY WELL AWAY From THIS ONE,there are more comments about her on the London regional UK punting page''

This relates to the following North East AW Service provider:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There is also a post on the Regional Forums about this and also her being involved in 'Bait and Switch':

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=96080;area=showposts;start=25

Just a warning to anyone up here that may have thoughts about seeing her.

Stay safe.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 10:51:30 am by Rep69 »

Offline AgedCases

Thanks for the warning.

One word though - Romanian.

bigbird83

Sounds like she might be a candidate for the blacklist?

marked man 77

Anyone thinking of seeing this girl then don't,I really don't know how she has the cheek to come back up here again after what she done,she is a thief and a druggie,and an absolute shit fuck,the sooner these Romanians fuck off the better

Offline Sar-Major

Anyone thinking of seeing this girl then don't,I really don't know how she has the cheek to come back up here again after what she done,she is a thief and a druggie,and an absolute shit fuck,the sooner these Romanians fuck off the better

EXACTLY.........With you 100% on that one...........Fuck Off and dont come back................. :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tiger63

The reason they keep coming back is because guys are booking them.

marked man 77

But surely after going once you would never go back again? Surely the whole point of punting is to connect with the girl and enjoy the booking?, there is no way you can do that with Romanians, gypsy thieving scum

Offline Toon73

thanks for warning was just about to book

marked man 77

if you want to see a decent romanian then check out hot brunette 69 on adult work,sorry i can't do links,avoid aisha though!!