Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Catryn- Swansea  (Read 1286 times)

2 review(s) for Catryn (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline playpal69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi guys, first review so I apologise now if its not up to spec  :rolleyes:

I've had this one on my HL for a week or two, but she's added a few new pics in the last couple of days and she was playing on my mind.

COMMS
All good, replied promptly to my texts and appointment was made

The Meeting

All did not go smoothly, I arrived on time and phoned as requested, its not an easy place to find, but satnav got me there ok. She was still in town, couldn't get a taxi!!!
She was pleasant on the phone with a sexy Polish accent , and the pics of her still flashing through my head, so I waited.
On arrival, house was clean and tidy, was led upstairs to the bedroom, paperwork sorted, and a quick visit to the bathroom for a wash.
Back to bed, there was she on the bed looking awesome in some really nice black undies and hold ups.
She was having a smoke which may put some off. Her pics on AW are accurate, she's gorgeous.
No kissing 'is eggstra'
She's quite chatty, made me laugh a few times with her no nonsense way.
Anyhow, she got down to the task in hand, covered the old boy and gave him a damn good sucking, she was at it for ages.
Then on to mish and I didn't last long.
Good VFM for £50
NO complaints
Would I go back? Yes, She made an old man very happy lol :D

Offline elkranko

Awesome review,  she's sparked my  interest but seeing no reviews I imagined a dodgy experience.  How is her body in the flesh?  Any other positions available apart from Mish?

Offline playpal69

Hi mate, thats very kind of you. :drinks:

She's tall and very slim, beautiful soft skin. Nice perfect tits too with really suckable nips.

Really not sure what else is on offer, I think she's up for most, but she likes her extras.

Well worth a half hour punt to see what you think.

Cheers

PP

Offline HughJardon

I keep seeing her around the Internets. Glad shes been reviewed and more importantly gave you a positive experience. Nice to see Romananians performing especially in Swansea.

She deserves a picture, glad you had fun

Hidden Image/Members Only

Jester269269

What area of Swansea? Easy parking ? And clean place?

Offline playpal69

Thanks for the pic HJ, your a star!  Love that pic  :cool: :drinks:

Jester: its in a back street in Plasmarl, not easy to find unless you know the place or use satnav. As the streets are narrowish, with residents parking on one side, I parked mine on the pavement opposite her place.
She was very keen not to have me waiting outside, so opened the door as soon as I got outside.
Safe enough in daylight for the short time I was there.

Hope that helps.

:drinks:

Jester269269

:hi: Thanks PP
Not done a Roma yet, but following your review. Could well break my duck.