Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura Boyd anyone ?  (Read 2014 times)

Scottydee1

My mates been with her heard good stuff about her. She askes for an upfront deposit but ! Anyone in here been there ?

Offline Reverend_Steven

Can you post a link to your profile please Laura?

Offline seeker

My mates been with her heard good stuff about her. She askes for an upfront deposit but ! Anyone in here been there ?
Tell her to bolt/scram /fuck off   :thumbsdown:
Upfront deposit  :wackogirl: :bomb:

Offline solway

Tell her to bolt/scram /fuck off   :thumbsdown:
Upfront deposit  :wackogirl: :bomb:
Agree 100%

Offline jamesie

She usually advertise on craigslist just to take pics of her

Offline ruggedscot

deposit, yeah pay before you get it, don't think so. pay that and they have the money and the transaction is done- at worst it would be a crap shag. that is if you pinned her down.

plenty out there that will deliver the goods.

Scottydee1

Ended up risking it. Was definetely worth it!! She's a wee thing with all the curves big bum and tits.  Don't regret it she was magic,  didn't lie there and take it she likes tae move about ! Brilliant way her mouth tae!

Scottydee1

Offline Uncle Buck

Offline auldie63

He means he has seen through your tactic of coming on here and singing your own praises Laura!

Offline Clattypats

Ended up risking it. Was definetely worth it!! She's a wee thing with all the curves big bum and tits.  Don't regret it she was magic,  didn't lie there and take it she likes tae move about ! Brilliant way her mouth tae!
Gies a review then, n tell us how she moved about and how her mouth was so brilliant :wackogirl: :crazy:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 02:37:20 pm by Clattypats »

bepi

JackFlash

isnt she the rough looking red head on CL with the pasty skin and the pot belly? surely not

External Link/Members Only

less cake, more cock luv ...

Scottydee1

Aye she hus that tattoo and a few other's. She's a nice enuff

Offline Mick123

isnt she the rough looking red head on CL with the pasty skin and the pot belly? surely not

External Link/Members Only

less cake, more cock luv ...

Thank fuck she doesn't come on here..... wouldn't want to hurt her feelings :lol:

Scottydee1

She's actually decent shes lost alot of weight n tht. Nice lass

Offline Uncle Buck

She's actually decent shes lost alot of weight n tht. Nice lass

I'm sure you are but come on....... A wee sun bed or 2, go easy on the chips and last but not least - fucking stop pimping yourself

Offline Clattypats

' I'm a female model who does modelling at most levels' ..Her words... :lol: :lol:

Offline S.X. MacHine

Offline bigmike32

Not for me looks too average. I would feel ripped off punting with her.