Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Jessie - Cambridge  (Read 1943 times)

11 review(s) for English Jessie (5 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline signy

English Jessie seen recently whilst she was in Cambridge, but she seems to tour the region. £120 for 1 hour incall.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking & Comms. Excellent. A few AW emails, text and phone calls, all dealt with promptly and efficiently in a friendly manner.

Location & Contact. A chain hotel on the outskirts of Cambridge; easy to find and plenty of free parking was available. And then it all started to go wrong. She phoned me 30 minutes before the booking time to say she was running 15 minutes late, so OK it can happen and I was alright to wait. This stretched to 30 minutes late before I got another call. I should have walked then (in retrospect she clearly didn’t want the booking), but I’d nothing else to do, and Jessie now said she was ready. Reception was well away from the entrance to hotel, and room easy to find, so we were back on track.

Appearance. Jessie is definitely the girl in her profile, and all the descriptive information was roughly accurate. Good looking with a great body, and I thought worth the wait. English as advertised, but no conversational interest and repeated questions so clearly not listening.

Services & Attitude. Money handed over, and then it was a case of what services?

Clothing removal: mechanical
   Kissing: minimal and perfunctory
   OWO: very shallow, with lots of hand action
   RO: OK, but spoilt by the comment “I don’t like fingering, but if you must...”
   Sex (protected): boring and lifeless

I was happy to come and be finished. I had a quick clean in the bathroom, and returned to find her on the phone. A cuddle and chat was clearly not on the menu, although to be honest I was glad to be out of there. Jessie complained throughout the meeting and alternated this with comments that verged on the outright rude.

Overall. Obviously, a big negative from me. Since then I have gone back and read Jessie’s other reviews on here, and there seems to be a clear split. Some positives, but also neutral and negatives due to lack of enthusiasm, and my experience closely matched that of eyeseebee ( https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=68565.0 ). Just a guess, but there seems to be two levels of service; if she fancies you great, if not she is not interested. I’ll argue an SP’s right to refuse a client at the door, but once money has changed hands a decent service is expected. Not only will I not visit her again, but I will not see any other girls in that group – guilt by association.