Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bham - WG Blondes who do anal????  (Read 1034 times)

MontyPython9

Afternoon gents

I'ver tried a number of different girls over the years - Black, Spanish, Romanian, Chinese, Thai but I've become bored of my normal punts and am looking for something in particular.

Trying to find a decent attractive (under 35, max size 12) who is a blonde with big tits who likes anal/on discretion.

Any ideas in and around Birmingham/ Coventry?

All the decent looking girls don't seem to list anal unfortunately...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 01:59:09 pm by MontyPython9 »

Offline JimmySW

Blonde but charges extra for A levels: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Restricted working hours for incalls - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Or if you can manage a non blonde: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The above are all size 10 or below, do A levels and are iether in the Birmingham area or will do outcalls to the area, I have seen none of them but have them in my hotlist for a visit later this year (I like to plan ahead) so any information on any of the girls listed that aren't reviewed would be helpful - thanks!

Monty - Some reviews on the girls you have seen would be helpful!

getonit

Sexybritsarah doesn't have big tits which was on the OP's criteria and the pretty cath26 profile probably won't be the girl in the pictures by now, you need to read up on the info already posted on the forum about that profile for exact details.   

Ming

Sexybritsarah doesn't have big tits which was on the OP's criteria and the pretty cath26 profile probably won't be the girl in the pictures by now, you need to read up on the info already posted on the forum about that profile for exact details.

Prettycath26 is now in Edinburgh working under this profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The girls in this group seem to swap around the profiles regularly, otherwise she would be a good choice for anal and has largish tits for her small frame.

Oh, and I saw Tori again before she departed, can't say I recommend her as an anal experience, in fact the whole meet was a negative, will do a review in due course, of course both of these girls a brunettes too...

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 07:23:15 pm by Ming »

Offline JimmySW

Fair comment - I had been looking for girls with similar criteria (not bothered about hair colour although I prefer blondes and I'm more bothered about a slim girl than one with big tits) and they were all on my hot list but not in any was a recomendation. Do you know any of these girls or anyone better?