Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah Rhodes wont see me  (Read 4106 times)

Offline DRRSD

External Link/Members Only

Really want a punt with Skylah Rhodes however she's stated that she doesn't see Asian or Muslim men down to personal preference.

I'm not Muslim however I'm still of Asian ethnicity, but I'm fully Britsh. Is there anyway I can persuade her? I know she is very active on social media so should I snapchat her?

Any advice would be welcome, thanks

Offline AnthG

Here is her main profile link for her as you have put the web app version link to her account.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The obvious way to possibly overcome this I would say would be, if she had of been a member of UKE, would be to join there, flirt a bit with her and then ask her for the booking and then break it to her you are asian.

But unless she is on there with a different name, she doesn't seem to be a member there.

To be honest. She has had this pretty dreadful negative review from a highly trusted/respected source (so it will be 100% genuine and deserved is what I am meaning)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89530.0

And she also duo's with Lorna8x. Which is a girl on the blacklist for pretty serious stuff. I know this doesn't mean Skylah has done anything. But people generally pick their friends who are people a lot like they are in my opinion and she picked Lorna8x as her friend

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=107220.0

Finally, even if you did convince her. If she doesn't find asian men appealing. It will be a pretty naff booking regardless.

I would say find someone else to book with.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Tiger63

Offline dino1990

move on , see Jada instead. Much better and hasn't got a history off bareback and dodgy mates  :drinks:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Really want a punt with Skylah Rhodes however she's stated that she doesn't see Asian or Muslim men down to personal preference.

I'm not Muslim however I'm still of Asian ethnicity, but I'm fully Britsh. Is there anyway I can persuade her? I know she is very active on social media so should I snapchat her?

Advice would be to walk away. that's the game!
if you keep 'pestering' her, you will reinforce the stereotype.
if you turn up, she may well turn you away - worse still, she might take your money and then give you a shit service.

your best bet - chalk it down as money lost for her and find yourself a better punt!

Offline AnthG

For me she doesn't look that attractive anyway. I have seen way prettier girls.  And £140 per hour, piss off.

See someone else. There are way better out there.

bigbird83

I'm definitely into her looks but would keep away purely on the advice given here. A good punt requires more than just a pretty face.

Also if a WG said something that made me think she specifically wouldn't be into me then again I would just move on as well. There are too many other stunning girls in our area, certainly no need to risk a bad punt.  :)

Offline dino1990

she does look nice but all them bareback pictures with different cocks in her PVT gallery put me off

Offline DRRSD

This is lovely advice thanks lads, I was just thinking with my dick.

Her loss anyway

j_Red

move on , see Jada instead. Much better and hasn't got a history off bareback and dodgy mates  :drinks:

Is there a link for Jada? Thanks :)

BrandsHill

To be honest. She has had this pretty dreadful negative review from a highly trusted/respected source (so it will be 100% genuine and deserved is what I am meaning)

Mmm, so are you saying that the other reviews of her (including my own), all excellent, are from members whose opinions are not respected and cannot be trusted or are you just conveniently ignoring them as you just want to nail your colours to the mast? You often express opinions that are either black or white with no recognition that life contains all the colours in between.

Offline AnthG

Mmm, so are you saying that the other reviews of her (including my own), all excellent, are from members whose opinions are not respected and cannot be trusted or are you just conveniently ignoring them as you just want to nail your colours to the mast? You often express opinions that are either black or white with no recognition that life contains all the colours in between.

That's not what I am saying at all.

I am saying, FlyingBlue is probably up there for me in my eyes as the most respected and trusted punter in the north east for fair and balanced reviews. And he gave her a very strong negative which counts for a lot in my eyes on the risks you take on seeing this girl.

The other positive reviews obviously are all genuine and worth considering. But there is the strong negative from someone who is not prone to making negatives without very good reasons and is trusted so it will be a genuine negative for genuine reasons.

Offline Mansell

This is lovely advice thanks lads, I was just thinking with my dick.

Her loss anyway
Good move,  her rates are bloody high, which would put me off. Way better girls at around the £100 to £110 mark.

BrandsHill

That's not what I am saying at all.

I am saying, FlyingBlue is probably up there for me in my eyes as the most respected and trusted punter in the north east for fair and balanced reviews. And he gave her a very strong negative which counts for a lot in my eyes on the risks you take on seeing this girl.

The other positive reviews obviously are all genuine and worth considering. But there is the strong negative from someone who is not prone to making negatives without very good reasons and is trusted so it will be a genuine negative for genuine reasons.

Perhaps then you should have acknowledged the positive reviews in your initial comments. I fully accept Flying Blue's negative review for a booking that went sideways. There is no justification for that, Skylah should have dealt with that differently. The rest of the reviews of her are of actual meetings with her, all excellent. You state "there are way better than her". That may be the case but without you having seen her I'm not sure how you can validate that.

Best advise I can offer you is switch from black to white in this instance, go see her. I'd be really interested to hear your comments thereafter.

I've said my bit, I'm going to dip out of this thread now.

Offline MrClive

£80 for a half an hour? No chance.

fredbassett

I personally doubt her refusal to see / entertain Muslim or Asian men is down to religious beliefs - but more likely to be down to either colour or previous experience(s).  I may be wrong, but either way it's  her  " personal preference "  so whatever she bases it on it's for the best to respect it, accept it  and move on.   

There are many, many other ladies out there to choose from.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 11:52:23 pm by fredbassett »

Offline AnthG

The obvious way to possibly overcome this I would say would be, if she had of been a member of UKE, would be to join there, flirt a bit with her and then ask her for the booking and then break it to her you are asian.

But unless she is on there with a different name, she doesn't seem to be a member there.

Just to say, I have just noticed she has joined UKE tonight

Offline Spartacus123

~Same issue here, i.e. asian but not asian if you get me (west indian)

Do what I did, move on....next

James999

I'm not Muslim however I'm still of Asian ethnicity,

She has a choice & preferences, respect them, you can't force yourself on a woman just because it's what you want, it's not how it works in this country, women have rights here  :music:

Offline dino1990

was feeling bored and horny earlier so subscribed to Lorna8x PVT gallery. Lovely pics of her and skylah rhodes bareback the same lad in a 3way

Offline The Outsider

Why would you want to see her when she doesn't want to see you? Save your cash for somebody a little bit less racist?

Offline The Outsider

She has a choice & preferences, respect them, you can't force yourself on a woman just because it's what you want, it's not how it works in this country, women have rights here  :music:

I'd imagine the OP knows that.  You know, what with him being born here, living here and being British? 

Looking4fun

was feeling bored and horny earlier so subscribed to Lorna8x PVT gallery. Lovely pics of her and skylah rhodes bareback the same lad in a 3way
Well that's enough to put me off booking her ever.

JS1965

OP, why are you so bothered about it ? Stating she does not want to see you has obviously saved you a few quid..move on son and find somebody who wants your hard earned cash  :hi: