Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Kavanagh of Gateshead  (Read 2876 times)

71 review(s) for Victoria Kavanagh (65 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TallPaul

External Link/Members Only

Seen Victoria years ago and now she's in Gateshead thought I would see her.
She's on a busy street and felt ok entering and leaving.

Victoria has lost a lot of weight since I last seen her and looks like she is size 14 .
Quick 30 min app for £50.
Plenty of DFK and then deepthroat.
She took me to the edge and back and had my toes curling.
I then had the most amazing orgasm.

Tidy up and a chat. Pleasant lovely girl who never let's you down.

itsonlyonce

Offline Dunelm

I see Victoria regularly. She is a lovely natural redhead with pale skin and the odd freckle. She's on a fitness and weight loss programme at the moment and looking and feeling great and sexier than ever - highly recommended

Offline Tiger63

Victoria always gives 100% great service and thats what makes her one of the North Easts best. :thumbsup:

Offline SBM

Victoria always gives 100% great service and thats what makes her one of the North Easts best. :thumbsup:

I disagree.  Surely that should be one of the UK's best?   :D

She's an absolute gem and a damned lovely human with it.

Offline Gunner

I have still not met Victoria - I am a Punt Virgin (regular reader) I do however visit a certain place for a massage regular.

I hope that Victoria is the one to pop my cherry.

Offline Dunelm

Seconded - sexy as hell and a genuine, honest lady to boot

Offline BlackWizard

I'm hoping to see her when she finally goes on the tour that's been on her AW profile for a while.

I wonder if it will ever happen.

Seems like an exceptional WG.

Offline Rep69

I'm hoping to see her when she finally goes on the tour that's been on her AW profile for a while.

I wonder if it will ever happen.

Seems like an exceptional WG.

I first saw Victoria when she was working for the now (sadly) defunct Notorious Girls, and seen her quite a few times since as well.

Yes, she is an exceptional WG.

Offline Sar-Major

Too much detail.

Now Now, don't take the P 1 SS, at least its a review of sorts, more than others can be arsed to do................. :P

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

I first saw Victoria when she was working for the now (sadly) defunct Notorious Girls, and seen her quite a few times since as well.

Yes, she is an exceptional WG.

I seen her back in the good old NG days also, tried a couple of times lately to see her again, but she had other bookings when I was working in the Toon.  :cry:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Still-alive

Now Now, don't take the P 1 SS, at least its a review of sorts, more than others can be arsed to do................. :P

+1 !!! Hate these bloody parasites who never review!