Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LUCIA SEXY HOT - Coalville  (Read 1068 times)

Offline x69x

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lucia is not the normal type I go for, but every now and again I like a change with a more well stacked girl.
Contact by phone very easy, immediate text with the address. Once arrived in the street called for house number, terraced house in quiet street, had to knock at front door so not too discrete. When she opened the door I have to say I was most impressed, definitely genuine pic's on the profile, very attractive, and very friendly. House also very clean and tidy.
Headed straight upstairs, following an absolutely amazing arse. Once in the room, agreed my usual half hour on any first meet £60 + 20 for OWO. The extra was a little surprising as I had already asked on the phone and was told the only extra was anal at £40. Her English is not brilliant, so maybe a misunderstanding?
What followed I have to say was good, but simply not enough of it. It became immediately obvious she wanted me to cum as quick as possible and back out the front door. OWO was good, kissing no problem, she spanked me quite hard which I like, then she climbed on top and rode like mad until I had finished.
All through the time she was great, very friendly, great fun, but all in and out in just over 15 minutes. Far too expensive for what was provided. Had she taken things a little slower and used up the time, This would have been a positive, but as it is I must rate this one a generous neutral. Most definitely will not be returning, but did thoroughly enjoy the 15min's.
On the way out there was another girl sat downstairs on the sofa, again very attractive, tall slim with dark hair (possibly External Link/Members Only) I was invited back for a 2 girl, tempting as the offer may be, but again think I will pass that one by.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

GolfNut

Nice review thanks.

She looks pretty hot. Pity about the rushed service and the extra £20 for OWO.  :thumbsdown:

Got too many on my HL to find room for this one so will pass for now.

Offline Knny

Thanks for the review.  I noticed the dark haired girl on vivastreet and was tempted.  If I go,  i will confirm the duration and report/review.  :drinks:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
As soon as I read owo is £20 extra I'm already decided she's not for me, I appreciate the review though matey, thanks.