Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy - Broadway - 07471 870710  (Read 1221 times)

Offline Corus Boy

Visited Broadway yesterday for a research visit, this was my initial report.

Telephone girl would/could only tell me that she was a new girl to Cardiff.

As I was near to Broadway this morning I called in to meet her but not stay.

Her name is Amy, well pretty, young looking. Slim build, small tits, possibly a little belly, 5' nothing tall and a very disarming smile.

English OK and I explained that I was only passing by and wanted to meet her, she is only here for one week.

As we stood there chatting I was very distracted by her negligee, very see through and frontal split down to her belly button and beyond.  She said to me, 'You want massage now?' Came over to me, full on kiss, scratching at my nipples through my t-shirt and reaching down to massage my balls!  I explained I couldn't stay then, but said I'd be back tomorrow morning.  She smiled sweetly and said, 'You want massage now?' more full on kisses, nipple scratching and reaching ball massaging! She seemed to notice that things were happening downstairs and I decided I needed to get out quickly or I'd not make it to my next appointment.

I'm going back tomorrow, and probably, Friday, Saturday and Sunday...

I'll report back with the full experience soon.

Well this morning I returned, in my mind was the thought that all yesterdays passion doesn't disappear into the drawer with the money!  Have I seen too many EE girls?

Amy was fresh out of the shower, in a tight black dress, fully made up with lipstick and damp hair.  As yesterday I was greeted with a full on kiss, nipple sctratching and balls massage, before I handed over the money.  Usual £10 extra for OWO.  Money secured the kissing continued but today I was feeling her body, nice little tits and nipples that responded well to a gentle squeeze.  You know that magical way that sometimes your clothes just seem to fall off? Suddenly we were standing there naked, the kissing and feeling continued, as her pussy was getting wetter Amy spread her legs to let me fumble around some more.  We moved to the bed and things continued much the same except horizontally, until Amy slid down my body and started sucking cock.  I don't know if Amy could tell that I was fresh out of the gym shower but there was no cock inspection, cold wet wipe clean up etc, just straight on to some really good oral.

On with a condom and a nice bout of cowgirl accompanied my nice noises from Amy, probably fake but not overdone, and then I was done!  In usual Asian style Amy disposed of the condom, out with the tissues and wet wipes to clean me up before lying down next to me for more cuddles and kissing.  No massage offered but she just spent the rest of the time stroking and teasing my body.

No websire, profile of photos available but Amy is well recommended.

Offline iverthickone

She sounds a goodun CB, after some indifferent ones.

Thanks for the heads-up  :drinks:

Offline webpunter

No websire, profile of photos available but Amy is well recommended.
Goggle the number & a bunch of website links pop up

Offline Corus Boy

Goggle the number & a bunch of website links pop up

All of which are 'standard' adverts that rarely change, the girls are not Japanese and the pictures are stock photos.