Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Chantelle - Old Street  (Read 17756 times)

50 review(s) for Sweet CHANTELLE xxx (41 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Oggytoo

A new gem on the block.

External Link/Members Only

I saw Chantelle last week.  I took a chance on AW as she had only a single feedback, but I am one of those impulsive punters in life, she was round the corner from me and I was in the mood.

Sometimes a girl just hits your buttons and Chantelle did it for me.  She is mid twenties, has a face I find very pretty and a well proportioned bod.  Not one for the skinny overs out there, but not overweight.  Just right for me.

Services included owo and French kissing as standard.  £60 for half an hour in walking distance of the city, you really cannot go wrong? What really sets her apart though was attitude.  Seemed really willing and eager to please. 

I rarely see a girl more than once but I can see me becoming a regular.

Offline af1231

Sounds like a good time. I have added her to my hotlist as I can get to Old Street very easily. Does she work from a house/flat or hotel?

Offline Oggytoo

It's a flat above a shop on the main road.  I wouldn't want to live there, but fine for what it is.

husky

hi  normally spend my time lurking to check reviews and where not to go.
But thought only fair to support the positive feedback here

Following the above feedback a plan B kicked in and not disappointed
Very nice girl, chatty and lovely attitude

I think she is fairly new to the scene
Only downside was  bit of clock watching

A plan B that will be a Plan A for next trip out.

[/quote]

Offline kropotkin

A very positive recommendation from me.  Great body, pretty face, completely uncomplicated and you can grab a tasty kebab from next door afterwards...

Offline Andy-ShyGuy

Just wanted to add a positive review.  Saw Chantelle yesterday lunchtime and had a great time.  She communicates well via text, and looked amazing when she met me at the door in her undies.  Lovelly figure, great breasts with very suckable nipples, and also a delicious pussy. 

As others have said £60 for half an hour with OWO, CIM and sex with a face and body like that, you can't go wrong...I was certainly not complaining as I shot my load in her mouth with her sat on my face!   :cool:

Offline loner

She has good attitude but I thought she looked quite average when I saw her last saturday. Didnt wear what I requested too, but I guess at 60 quid, I cant really ask TOOOOO much gfe. It was OK in all.

Offline Urban_G

Hah, went to add her to my hotlist to find she's already there! Glad you all had a good time and thanks for the reports.

A new world

What is the nearest Tube station to her? I might be doing some overtime in the City on Saturday this could be a nice lunchtime treat.

Online MrChen

Old street. I agree with earlier comments about her looks. Not unattractive but not a stunner. Great OWO and CIM though.

Offline martynx8

I am very tempted to have a punt with this young lady because she offers exactly the service that I most enjoy, viz. OWO/CIM.

Also, she has positive reports not only here, but also on AW and %%%.

Does she have a pierced tongue and, if so, does it make the OWO feel any different?

Perhaps one or more of you gentlemen who have been with Chantelle would be kind enough to enlighten me.

Thank you.

Martynx8

Offline kropotkin

Yes, a tongue stud IIRC.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure it made much difference.  But then, I didn't ask her to make special use of it...

Offline martynx8

Yes, a tongue stud IIRC.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure it made much difference.  But then, I didn't ask her to make special use of it...

Thank you. What does IIRC mean.

Martynx8

Offline Urban_G

It means 'If I remember correctly'.

I have never experienced any heightened pleasure when a girl has used a pierced tongue on me.
Maybe it would if they were to rub it harder to the underside of the helmet.

Offline martynx8

Thank you, Urban G. I don't always understand the initials used and had never come across IIRC.

I have been with about half a dozen ladies with tongue piercings and the appearance of these really arouse me.

Although they intrigue me to the point of seeking them out, I don't think that I have ever really noticed a difference and, in fact, one WG told me that she didn't wear hers for any other reason than its cosmetic effect. She said that I probably wouldn't even notice it and that none of her punters had ever commented upon it.

Conversely, a number of WGs on AW emphasise that they have a tongue piercing, claiming that it enhances their OWO skills.

Martynx8

Offline Oggytoo

I'm glad others have enjoyed seeing her. I've been three of four times now and am still a fan.

I wondered if anyone had seen her stable mate External Link/Members Only ?  I've not seen any one else when I've been in the flat but assume they are working from the same place.

billlybob

Amber? Yes, a fair while ago now...when she was sharing with a girl called Alex. Can't remember in great detail but I do remember thinking she was a bit bigger than she appeared in her photos and in those she doesn't lool slim! ..not huge, but a little  chubby. Good tits But never had her on my list for returning.... There are certainly better in the area for the money...

Offline Urban_G

Tried to see Chantelle today, here's what happened.

Texted her about 11-12 this morning to arrange a booking for 2pm, she replied saying is 4pm ok?
Fine for me so I texted her asking for the address as I have to plan my journey before leaving (I like to look at it on google maps so I don't look suspicious trying to find the right building / door when I get there).
I didn't get a reply from her about this and I thought, OK maybe she's busy or just waiting until a bit later before she tells me.

At about 2.30pm I text her again asking for the address and that I had made a booking on AW. She replied telling me she is fully booked all day! (In her defence she may not have realised it was me again and may have thought that I was someone trying to go and see her without arranging it with her first).
So I told her that she had texted me earlier asking for 4pm, I got a text back now saying 4.30pm. No big deal for me and a while later I started getting ready.

Just as I was about to leave at 3.30pm she texted me asking if I could make now it at 4pm. WTF!!!
I told her there was no way I could get there in 30 minutes and so she said she had to cancel :dash:

It's kinda pissed me off and now I'm not sure wether to try and book her again or just avoid her for wasting my time. Any thoughts?

Offline Urban_G

So I made another attempt to see Chantelle today, I'm glad to say it was successful this time.

I went for 30 mins with OWO and FK for £60. As others have stated, she isn't a stunner and though she doesn't wear much make up but she is still quite pretty, got a nice little body on her too.

Started with a bit of caressing and light french kissing before getting down to some proper action. I tried to initiate some DFK but she didn't respond and kept it light. BJ was very nice and sloppy with only a bit of hand action, she doesn't take it too deep though and no eye contact, but those are not issues for me. I'm probably just over average size and she took about half of it in. After about 10 minutes of this I asked her to stop, which she did for about a minute before going back down on me! Who am I to complain, like I said, it was very nice.

Anyway a few more minutes of this before we went onto the sex. Started in mish and I like to have those legs bent back towards her chest while holding the back of her knees, but after a minute or 2 she was saying it was hurting her a bit and put her legs down. Again no eye contact during sex, she just kept them closed. I asked her to go on top and soon we got a nice rhythm going, I grabbed her arse cheeks and moved her up and down on me while at the same time thrusting from below as hard as I could, she didn't seem to mind this and thats how I ended.

She took the jimmy hat off but I had to clean myself up with the wet wipes and then we had a little bit of a chat, I have to say that her English is pretty good. Had a quick shower, got dressed and gave her a quick kiss as I left.

Overall, quite a decent punt.

Offline King Nuts

Can only add to the chorus of approval. Saw her the other day and had a great time. Does everything she claims she does, and seems to enjoy it too. VG oral (I went for OW but she does OWO on the same deal).

Only thing I'd add, if I'm going to be pedantic for a moment, is that the claimed 32D is more 34C (very nice tits though) and size 8 is stretching it. She's a bit sturdier than that, though far from overweight. The north end of 10 would be a bit more like it.

But she's a sweet girl, funny and charming and good company. Recommended.

mrhappypants

I got bait and switched at this address about a month ago.  The girl I saw was chubby about the tummy and ass.  Willing enough, nice tits but make sure that you get a good look at her before you hand over your cash!

Falstaff

Can only add to the chorus of approval. Saw her the other day and had a great time. Does everything she claims she does, and seems to enjoy it too. VG oral (I went for OW but she does OWO on the same deal).

Only thing I'd add, if I'm going to be pedantic for a moment, is that the claimed 32D is more 34C (very nice tits though) and size 8 is stretching it. She's a bit sturdier than that, though far from overweight. The north end of 10 would be a bit more like it.

But she's a sweet girl, funny and charming and good company. Recommended.

+1 for me too - pretty, slim ( back on a diet), superb OWO, light FK rather than deep, other than that very good VFM

Offline Jimmyredcab

+1 for me too - pretty, slim ( back on a diet), superb OWO, light FK rather than deep, other than that very good VFM

You have been a member since 2010, ever thought of doing a review.    :unknown: :unknown:

swanter

Offline Urban_G

whats her face like, ugly?
No, not at all. Quite pretty, just not a stunner.

Falstaff

You have been a member since 2010, ever thought of doing a review.    :unknown: :unknown:

If one doesn't exist I'll set up a new thread and do a proper review.

But that doesn't seem likely as I don't punt so much these days (health), and when I do now it's usually when a girl has been reviewed well already here, so it makes sense for me to add to the existing thread.

Offline Tonyleung

that's off topic anyway. back to girls :) :drinks: