Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel - Annabelles milton keynes  (Read 873 times)

Hardup1

External Link/Members Only

Flats near staples not far from train station discreet enough lots off cheap parking.

Angel is a tall romanian girl fairly attractive with decent enough body though her arse seems to not be as firm as it once was.

Neway she walked in so after usual quick chat started grabbing her arse body etc  then.... she says ahh to hard which usually means the sign off a shit punt! N guess I wasn't  to far wrong

Services kissing = one or two light pecks on lips
Owo but when I asked her to suck the old balls out comes the wipes n then even lighter pecks on the sacks gosh you make me feel like a stud women.lol and usual sex in positions

Just had the impression she wanted to get things over n done while trying to be as nice as possible...
experienced punters will know when you cum the smile the prossie gives you like thank fuck that's over! And it's usually the only genuine smile in the punt! Lol

Reason I'm saying neutral was it got the job done without me leaving with a spring in my step would not return

Offline Mike_60

Reason I'm saying neutral was it got the job done without me leaving with a spring in my step would not return

After seeing her six months ago, I would fully agree. Good looking girl, but the service was decidedly average in comparison to the other girls at Annabella's; nothing bad, but just not there.