Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stacey Dooley  (Read 9554 times)

Offline Kriss

Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

KenniLingus

So if she wanted to do a documentary on uk punting; would you do it?

Roman

Offline mrdiamond77

Offline iPad3

Thanks for the pic.  I have never heard of her before, but I certainly would.

She used to lap dance at the flying pig about 5 years ago, no touching in private (officially) but if you got her half a lager you could go mad. No sex but OWO was £50 and for a bag of pork scratchings She'd let you shit in her handbag....what a girl  :drinks:

Offline Dicky

She used to lap dance at the flying pig about 5 years ago, no touching in private (officially) but if you got her half a lager you could go mad. No sex but OWO was £50 and for a bag of pork scratchings She'd let you shit in her handbag....what a girl  :drinks:

And where, pray, did you get this information from? Or were you just telling us of the wet dream you had last night? :D

Offline David1970

I think the name of the lap dancing club gives the game away " the flying pig"

Offline bangstick

I think the name of the lap dancing club gives the game away " the flying pig"

I see what he did there!

vt

:hi:
 Hats of to her and her progs.

Yes, although she seems compassionate & caring, she comes across a bit condescending and she's always looking for a negative angle, but seems genuinely surprised when there are positives...but at least they make it to the final edit and don't hit the cutting room floor....so fair play to her and the producers for allowing a balanced view.

Offline G.Raff

Yes, although she seems compassionate & caring, she comes across a bit condescending and she's always looking for a negative angle, but seems genuinely surprised when there are positives...but at least they make it to the final edit and don't hit the cutting room floor....so fair play to her and the producers for allowing a balanced view.

I'm not sure I entirely agree with that, IMO it's all about making good TV with a generous dose of "real" emotions of both the filmed subjects and of Stacey herself.

Call me a cynic but I find all this as "real time emotions" hunt is part of the dumbing down of modern TV, in reality a lot of it is staged or at least cleverly extracted.