Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stacey Dooley  (Read 9555 times)

Diehard

She on some program on bbc called sex in strange places. She says that she is 28 and loves sex!!

Im not sure how that was relevant to the program but basically she is a girl who fantasises about being a hooker. Every program she does is about hookers!!

She goes to all thes places for info yet has never to my knowledge posted on here requesting info.

Id pay her 120 per hour. If she learnt how to speak properly and finish her words and understand the use of th in words Id up that to 150 per hour.

Offline fisherofsouls

Offline dubs

She's as thick as pig shit though. On celebrity mastermind she got about 2 of the general knowledge questions right.

WhattheFlip

She's as thick as pig shit though. On celebrity mastermind she got about 2 of the general knowledge questions right.

Uh-huh. Whenever I've seen bits of her documentaries, & I don't exactly make a habit of that (despite her being a fit ginge), I've always got the impression that she's being told almost exactly what to say and do. Hardly a world-class journalist.

Didn't she come to fame by being on one of those 'materialistic cunty teens go and work in shithole 3rd world factories to see how crap the lives of people who produce their fave goods are' documentaries!? I imagine her response was "Like, I, like, 'ad no idea dat, like, y'know, der was people gettin' paid, like, less than, like, a chicken cottage meal a day to, like, make jeans n stuff. That's, like, well bad innit"....TA DAH! You're now a celebrity! :dance:

Definitely would though. Repeatedly. In every way. For several hours.

Bet she'd have an "Indapendant", "Classie", "Educatid" AW profile though. :lol:

figleaf

It was quite funny in places.  She was referring to cocks, arses and shagging a lot.
Turkey looks like a dangerous place to punt

Offline notcalledchris

She is extremely fuckable.  Young.dumb and full of cum. 

Offline PLeisure

She's definitely obsessed by sex; more so when it comes to trans-gender individuals. As the series progresses, note her squeals of excitement when she meets them  :wackogirl:

Offline Brazilian Martian

When she visit's brazil and meets the transvesti prossies is quite funny she does have this strange obsession with sex imho

Offline Jimmyredcab

Offline AnthG

I remember she did the documentary on Muslim extremists in Luton.

I had never heard of her before that. And on hearing her voice at the very start of it I thought it would be a chavvy school video type documentary. But the documentary was surprisingly very good.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

dude86

We'd all like to group fuck her for a new documentary!

robbybox

I imagine her response was "Like, I, like, 'ad no idea dat, like, y'know, der was people gettin' paid, like, less than, like, a chicken cottage meal a day to, like, make jeans n stuff. That's, like, well bad innit"...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :D
Spot On! This is the way most young wannabe celebrities, and X-Factor, Britain's Got Talent etc. hopefuls, in particular young women, talk.
What's to blame for this decline do you think? Is it the fact that teens are 24/7 on their mobiles or perpetually on the internet (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and so on) that's the culprit ... and libraries have lost out because no-one borrows or reads books any more, even on Kindle.
 :unknown:

Online webpunter

She needs to get some 1st hand experience to satisfy her dreams about being a hooker
Ginger whingers are usually a bit nuts
On her twat page she's looking tanned, blondified & fit.  150 for a similar look on AW

bigbird83

Would certainly like to fuck her but wouldn't be punt material. I think when she says she likes sex she seems more of a receiver than a giver.

LL

I reckon it would be an extremely vanilla service. She doesn't strike me as an extrovert and maybe even a little squeamish about sex. So covered oral, kisses on lips only, keeps her bra on - won't allow any digits near her arsehole, sucks really shallow. But then again who knows eh? :D

Online mh

I reckon it would be an extremely vanilla service. She doesn't strike me as an extrovert and maybe even a little squeamish about sex. So covered oral, kisses on lips only, keeps her bra on - won't allow any digits near her arsehole, sucks really shallow. But then again who knows eh? :D

Now you mention it, SD has a look about her of one of the first WGs I saw (who went by the name of "girlofyourdreams") and she had rules for everything exactly as you've listed there!

No fingers, no bum touching, no 69, no CIM, no COF, ... She wasn't an awful punt but the fun was missing with all the don'ts.

Offline Deepstroker

She does seem thick but part of me thinks shes just projecting that image,,i;d love to fuck her,,i might even pay £120

stokiemike

Guys, are you seriously interested in the IQ of a fit girl you'd like to shag (or the way she speaks)?

Personally, I wouldn't want to waste time discussing any of her documentaries with her, or her opinion on world news. There would only be a few words she would need to say...... .

That's why AW and Viva Street are full of EE girls - no one cares what they think about the meaning of life or how they speak, they just want a good fuck with them.

If you plan to date her for a while then fair enough, but that's not why most of us are here.

Girls fantasise about David Beckham and in his younger days he came across much like Stacey Dooley does to us now.

Too much thinking is often a bad thing gents!

Offline OakTree

There's knowledgeable and then there's intelligence. The two don't always go together. You could say Katie Price is thick as shit as she seems ignorant on most  subjects,  yet her ability to promote herself (The last few years without getting her tits out) and make a vast fortune leads me to believe she's far more intelligent than she seems.

Offline Deepstroker

Another one in a similar line of work that i lust over.. Cherry Healey,,,hot posh tottie..

Diehard

going rate for her seems about 120 p/h then.  :drinks:

Offline luckyleon

I would gladly pay 140 p/h for her

if it also included OWO, CIM, Deepthroat, Swallow and A-levels  :cool:

Offline nigel4498

She reminds me of EnglishRebecca121

WhattheFlip

I would gladly pay 140 p/h for her

if it also included OWO, CIM, Deepthroat, Swallow and A-levels  :cool:

I'd cross the £150 barrier, up to £200 i think (for a special treat-type punt). But as you say, I'd want the works. Would want her to receive watersports too. Not my thing at all, but just because.

Offline Bangers and Gash

She reminds me of EnglishRebecca121

What, you mean she just rambles on about nothing for long periods of time?

Leicpokerboy

I quite like her lol. I would definitely jump in the sack with her.

Offline G.Raff

I'd definitely DT her and cum on her face  :yahoo:

But one wonders how she managed to land such a cushy job at such an early age (she's been around for a while)

WhattheFlip

I'd definitely DT her and cum on her face  :yahoo:

But one wonders how she managed to land such a cushy job at such an early age (she's been around for a while)

See early in the thread. Was on some shite documentary, and got given her own docs afterwards. Enough of the moronic children that make up the bulk of bbc3's audience watched them for her to continue. And she's probably sucked some major cock. :D

Offline bangstick

aye, it was the blood, sweat and xxxxx series where a bunch of snotty little shits get sent to sweatshops and shitholes across the world to see if they could cut it without their mummies holdign their hands.  She actually shone compared to the rest of the little emperors.

I bet she goes like a train and has some right dirty outfits.

KenniLingus

I would take her to a bdsm dungeon. I'd tie her up, suspend her and force her to orgasm on while on poppers. Then ask her to document that.

It annoys me that she always focuses on the bad bits of prostitution rather than the nymphos who actually do it for fun. These girls are my favourite.

DannyJames

I would take her to a bdsm dungeon. I'd tie her up, suspend her and force her to orgasm on while on poppers.

Please gag her so we don't have to hear that god awful voice :D

Offline PuntingPete

Please gag her so we don't have to hear that god awful voice :D

I like her voice, it appeals to me. (As does the rest of her)  :cool:

Loverat

Anyone else find this a gratuitous and nasty thread?

Offline Kriss

Nor me.

I wish somebody would post a nice photo of Ms D.
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

DannyJames

Anyone else find this a gratuitous and nasty thread?

No.

Why are you white-knighting a 'celeb'?  :crazy:

Loverat

No.

Why are you white-knighting a 'celeb'?  :crazy:

As far as I am aware it's not the purpose of UKP to serve as a repository for 'nasty and gratuitous' comments on anyone who is not in the sex industry.

I assume this thread will show up on searches for SD. Why should she, or anyone, be stuck with that?

Anyway, if you have to ask why, you must have pretty low standards of behaviour.

DannyJames

I assume this thread will show up on searches for SD. Why should she, or anyone, be stuck with that?

According to the OP she has made programmes about hookers. How are you going to erase that link to the sex industry for her?

Anyway, if you have to ask why, you must have pretty low standards of behaviour.

Nice try but that doesn't wash with me, or I suspect with any of the other contributors on this thread.

She's never going to fuck or thank you, you know that, right?

thorltd

She may take someone up on a shag and document it if she sees this thread

dude86

Everybody wants to do the Dooley, heh.

Offline SamLP

I'd accept a shag from her any day. Judging from this thread, she'll be fully booked for a week.

Son of Alfred

She's never going to fuck or thank you, you know that, right?

Is that the only criteria on this site as to whether you can make a comment about a woman?

Offline RedKettle

Son of Alfred

No

this thread is depressing and unneccessary  but it is the price we pay for free speech.

Offline Bangers and Gash

In my minds eye, this is Stacey about to be eaten from behind, or maybe fucked with a strap on.  :P

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline NigelF

In my minds eye, this is Stacey about to be eaten from behind, or maybe fucked with a strap on.  :P

Hidden Image/Members Only

Please, this is all so rude and depressing. Besides, she's clearly about to blow the cameraman while the other bloke does her from behind.

Offline agent47

Tick Tock Tick Tock Stacey when you going to get that AW profile up  :D

External Link/Members Only