Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Katie - Birmingham City Centre  (Read 2652 times)

3 review(s) for Bigass English Gemma (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dxj738

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£120 for the hour + £20 anal = £140 total

Saw the ad on Vivastreet, looked genuine, passed the reverse image search test so gave Katie a call.  She was genuine on the call and we discussed her old adultwork profile (posted above for reference) which she no longer uses for reasons she divulged to me on the meet.  Allowed me to look at her feedback on here which gave me the confidence to book.  Services discussed and a same day booking agreed.

Positives
What a cracking body - taller than she looks, but not intimidating.  She obviously works out a lot and eats well.  Her arse is a delight.  So are her boobs, but that arse...
Balls deep oral.  I had to tell her to stop otherwise I was going to come in seconds.  Literally amazing.  Covered at my request but without was on offer.
Balls deep anal.  Now I'm a big boy and she took me no problem.  After a slow start I really got going and she took it hard and fast and deep.
Came twice - first in a condom in her arse.  Second time I wanked over her tits after a lot more balls deep-throat (again covered as my request). 

Neutrals
She's a nice looking girl but not a head turner facially.  Personal preference.  I'm fussy.
The location was fine.  Not the nicest part of town, but okay. 
The flat was pokey small but she did say she is going to start using hotels soon.
Conversation was fine - a little perfunctory.
I really wanted to come on her face but she wouldn't allow this.

Negatives
I got there on time, called but no response.  Ten minutes later she text to say she was running late.  Ten minutes later still - 20 mins in total now - I call back and she gives me the address.
Intercom buzzer broken so I have to wait outside.  Makes me wait for about eight minutes.
She greets me and couldn't have looked more like a hooker.  If it wasn't obvious what I was there to do, then it certianly felt like it.
The flat was a mess.  A cup utilised as an ashtray in the bedroom.  Either she smokes rolled cigarettes without a filter or... No towel in the bedroom.  A noisy, yappy dog was in a cage in the lounge and its barking persisted for the first ten minutes.
I wasn't offered a shower before or after.
I had to take my own condom off and put it a bin full to the brim with other condoms and shit both times.

Summary
This could have been a neutral but in the end I've made it positive.  At the end of the day the body, deepthroat and anal - with an English girl - swung it.

I wouldn't return but if the service offered sounds like your bag then it's worthwhile making your own mind up.

getonit

Ahh so this is what happened to bigass English gemma , she was around on AW at the turn of the year but I never got round to seeing her , maybe it was the £160 PH that put me off.... Umm yeah it defiantly was. At least her price is now getting more realistic but I'm still in no rush to visit her, thanks for the info anyway. 

Offline samsung1

Thanks for the review, was wandering why she dissapearred! Did she say why she left AW?