Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashleym69 outcall?  (Read 809 times)

Offline bfgent

Hi everyone

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I am in Leeds on business for a few days this week and was hoping for a bit of company. Having done some research on here I have come to the conclusion that Ashley might be a good option and just wanted some reassurance that I am right please.

Thank you in advance  :rolleyes:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ha !! Ha !! Take your crash helmet with you if you see this one fella.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

OMFG she gave me one of the most ferocious full on PSE assualts that I have ever had.  :D :D

Absolutely fucking mauled me. I loved it !!!!  :diablo: :diablo:

She really isn't for the faint at heart. TOP GIRL !!!!

Offline bfgent

Ha !! Ha !! Take your crash helmet with you if you see this one fella.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

OMFG she gave me one of the most ferocious full on PSE assualts that I have ever had.  :D :D

Absolutely fucking mauled me. I loved it !!!!  :diablo: :diablo:

She really isn't for the faint at heart. TOP GIRL !!!!

That's exactly what i need at the moment after a couple of mediocre punts, thanks very much.

Is her oral as good as people say?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Her reports say it all. Cock sucking sex goddess IMHO.

She destroyed me.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline bfgent

Her reports say it all. Cock sucking sex goddess IMHO.

She destroyed me.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

I have just read your review, that is something I want, a lot. It is so hard to find someone as good as that, especially living in Lincolnshire. I can't wait for some proper deep throat action. Thanks again

Offline mrfishyfoo

I have just read your review, that is something I want, a lot. It is so hard to find someone as good as that, especially living in Lincolnshire. I can't wait for some proper deep throat action. Thanks again

Enjoy if you do.  :diablo: :diablo:

As always though just remember YMMV. Just because I have had fantastic times with her doesn't mean you will.

Offline bfgent

Enjoy if you do.  :diablo: :diablo:

As always though just remember YMMV. Just because I have had fantastic times with her doesn't mean you will.

YMMV sorry?

I have had an email back from here, just waiting for another to confirm time etc

Offline stevedave

YMMV sorry?

I have had an email back from here, just waiting for another to confirm time etc

Your Mileage May Vary.

Basically service may differ from punter to punter - it shouldn't if the lass is good, but it quite possibly will.

Offline bfgent

Your Mileage May Vary.

Basically service may differ from punter to punter - it shouldn't if the lass is good, but it quite possibly will.

Thank you for that, very much appreciated. From her reviews here it does seem she gives a very consistent service, and a bloody good one! Have you had the pleasure?

Offline stevedave

Thank you for that, very much appreciated. From her reviews here it does seem she gives a very consistent service, and a bloody good one! Have you had the pleasure?

Personally no, not as yet.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Your Mileage May Vary.

Yes indeed SD service should be the same whoever the punter is if a lass is top of the range. We both know that's not always the case though.