Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh-blondy  (Read 1554 times)

Offline Rhodri Mawr

Has anyone seen her?  There's a phone number up..finally , might have a go soon.  But no reviews.  Bit of a dodgy history from comments on here.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Cheeseman

I visited her once.  I thought she was good. She did everything on her list.  Anal was extra i seem to recall.  Just  seen that she is only 90 per hour. I might revisit for that price. It was 120 when I saw her

Offline mr big

£90 an hour cant go wrong if she delivers

Offline Rhodri Mawr

Well I'm thinking half an hour for £45.   Hell I've had awful Roma punts for £60.  This is worth a go.

Offline mr big

go for the forty five cant go wrong for that and keep away from the romas

Offline HughJardon

I reviewed her under welsh leggy louisa and she banged seven bells outta me  :drinks:

But the prices shown above may be that of Top Class in Swansea. For 90 pounds an hour I would return but I'd expect her to charge extras for things btw she doesnt swallow..shame
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Rhodri Mawr

Well I tried to see her but she was too late in providing the location..as in well after the agreed meeting time.

Offline HughJardon

Well I tried to see her but she was too late in providing the location..as in well after the agreed meeting time.

No idea sorry mate, I think its the Uplands but then could be mistaken.

The extent of my knowledge is I porked her whilst on Tour in Cardiff, If I lived in Swansea I would return but wont drive all that way to see her, would rather pick Cristal (Barbie) Francesca Foxx or a well known girl from that neck of the woods

Offline wantfun

she works from a flat in uplands area,she is friendly and chatty and well worth a visit,she gives a good owo gives a good cowgirl ride and many other positions and I left there totally drained and knackered she is well worth £45 for 30 mins.

newforthisyear

she works from a flat in uplands area,she is friendly and chatty and well worth a visit,she gives a good owo gives a good cowgirl ride and many other positions and I left there totally drained and knackered she is well worth £45 for 30 mins.

Sounds like an advert :sarcastic:

Gatchaman

Not the most enticing profile pic I've ever seen

Jester269269

Not the most enticing profile pic I've ever seen

Typical Top Class Quality  :thumbsdown: