Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE Tiffany (Old Street EC1V)  (Read 1941 times)

15 review(s) for shy.tiffany (12 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
20 review(s) for GFE Tiffany  (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+  < Current A/W profile ID, that was used by Sexy Maya before.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  < old profile for linking reviews.

Negative is how I feel, about this punt.

Services:
Kissing (basic)
FK (basic)
OWO
Hand job
Tit wank (pearl necklace)
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £120 per hour (better VFM can be found at the same rates or less locally, IMO)

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's. Tiffany, English ok to good.

Location: Flats in tower block on side road. Small to mid size bed room clean, with a low bed.
That had seen better days, it made lots of noise and some slats, fell out during the punt
Small to mid sized bedroom with a real bath + shower attachment clean and usable with ok toiletries.
Parking zones Mon - Fri 08:30 - 18:30, Sat 08:30 -13:00 + Pay & display. CC charges may apply (if driving).
Tube = old street, 5 + mins walk.

Would I visit again:   :unknown:

Pictures: Are limited on current profile, but fair body wise.

The girl: Short to medium brownish hair, size 10 - 12 + is fair, 5 foot 4 + in her 20s. Real nice tits (D cup) and a nice shape a$$ (IMO)

Plus + Doggy was good and she worked hard for me to double pop. Tit wank (pearl necklace) and hand job.

Neutral: Limited kissing, at times like she was avoiding it. She was to timid and shy for my liking.
This reflected in her attitude. Service wise good and bad points, IMO.

Negative: During C/G she seemed to limit my movements and it felt very lose down there due to all the lube.
Clock watching and time wasting, dealing with comms for other punters (via the maid, IMO).

I will add,
Body wise, nice figure (a$$ and tits) and she put on some weight, which I liked. Doggy was good.
But there was limited interaction, during some parts of this punt (going though the motions) IMO.

I text ahead with my ETA at the postcode and had no reply. Then I called her number and the phone was turned off (IMO).
At the agreed booking time, I called again and the phone rung out. So I ended up waiting around for several + mins, near the flats.
Earlier in the day, I had selected my back up plans and was ready to call. If required due to walk me walking.       
I got a text asking me to come up and I entered. She was out the room for several + mins (a lot more than most, IMO) with the paid fee.
Thus it was nearly, 15 mins pasted the agreed start time. 5 min warning via her alarm, even though the punt start point was delayed.
By poor comms and messing around at the start (all time wasting tactics IMO).

After I double popped, she left the room to shower (I wasn't offered one) and she was gone for around 5 + mins.
During this time I could here a mobile phone ringing and what sounded like text messages being received and sent, in my paid time.
So may be, some back to back booking going on. Currently in central London with-in a few stops of Kings Cross (10-15 mins on the tube).
There is better VFM round at the same or lesser rates, IMO.

As always YMMV with any W/G.

Below is a current picture External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 06:20:48 am by The_Don »

Offline dubhcarr

£120PH poor attitude/service bad luck Don. thanks for review I think I'll pass..

mrhappypants

Don, thanks for your review.  Bed fail sounds like a disaster and the time wasting at the start of the punt and through the meeting is the trade mark of this place.  As to Tiffany,  call me picky but I think she looks overpriced in the area since she went up a dress size.  I am still seeing Lidia at the same place who has started meeting my dress requests but I think I will pass on revisiting Tiff. 

Dave

Type_O_Negative

£120PH poor attitude/service bad luck Don. thanks for review I think I'll pass..

A few weeks ago she wanted 140/hour but changed to 120.

Offline robbie54321

The time I saw her before she left last time was also very lack lustre. Toothy blow job was the issue and she's very difficult to strike a conversation with. We don't go to talk I know but if you book an hour it's fucking difficult to lay there saying nowt!
But
She is a pretty girl and pretty WGs are quite rare in my opinion.

Offline tdh

As she works from a high rise flat was there a lot of kids around? Did u encounter any strange glances as u waited to be let in?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Do I take it she did not have you singing billy joel when you left like what the other fluffy review on here
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 09:20:38 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Vivago

Negative is how I feel, about this punt.

Yes, but did she wound you with her eyes? :lol:

Pity as she was an excellent punt last year, under her then handle of Shy Tiffany.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Online The_Don

thanks for review I think I'll pass..

Happy to share on this one and I hope it helps punters :thumbsup:

the time wasting at the start of the punt and through the meeting is the trade mark of this place

I've seen this theme far to often, for my liking at some locations in between Whitechapel and Old street .

And one of the reasons (there are a few) why I limit, the time and money I spend, punting in these places.

Don't get me wrong there are some good W/G around. But some set ups, (to be blunt) are just substandard IMO.

As to Tiffany,  call me picky but I think she looks overpriced in the area since she went up a dress size.  I am still seeing Lidia at the same place who has started meeting my dress requests but I think I will pass on revisiting Tiff. 

I agree that better VFM can be found around and as with any W/G YMMV. Its finding those W/G's, that tick the correct boxes and can really deliver  :hi:

A few weeks ago she wanted 140/hour but changed to 120.

External Link/Members Only the yoyo

The time I saw her before she left last time was also very lack lustre. Toothy blow job was the issue and she's very difficult to strike a conversation with. We don't go to talk I know but if you book an hour it's fucking difficult to lay there saying nowt!
But
She is a pretty girl and pretty WGs are quite rare in my opinion.

Beauty is very subjective and ranks lower than service and attitude when I punt. But I've punted better looking W/G, than Tiffany (IMO).

As she works from a high rise flat was there a lot of kids around?

Not really

Did u encounter any strange glances as u waited to be let in?

No I didn't.

Do I take it she did not have you singing billy joel when you left like what the other fluffy review on here

Yes, but did she wound you with her eyes? :lol:

Pity as she was an excellent punt last year, under her then handle of Shy Tiffany.

IMO, there were far to many negative points during this punt to rate her as positive or neutral. 

« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 09:39:52 pm by The_Don »

Offline pisceanuk

She was on my hot list and now I am having second thoughts. Avoiding kissing and loose pussy sounds bad   :scare:

Offline claretandblue

I'm bored of these interchangeable polish hookers charging upwards of £120 an hour for an average service, well done to the Don for a deserved negative  :hi: