Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OWO and SWALLOW in Northampton??  (Read 1975 times)

Offline Pablo69

When your favourate WG relocates and you take your punting £££ elsewhere and nothing comes close to her, you end up where I am lol. Asking for help! I'm after a WG in Northampton or Northamptonshire that offers OWO and SWALLOW. Can't be dealing with the whole "at discretion" as that always works out to be a "Yes at extra". I know that Northampton reviews are very rare and topics are even rarer, but I am hoping a good Punter will shed some info any WG that offers OWO and Swallow all inclusive...

robbybox

Hi. A search of AW girls with Northamptonshire and likes 'Swallow' brings up several profiles. Of these Melony34HH says she loves to swallow ... yummy ... and MissKandyCain offers a PSE so these two girls might be hopefuls.
I've seen Melony at Hot Box ... fantastic girl for breast lovers ... but I can't recommend a specific girl since CIM is not my thing.

Offline Pablo69

Anyone know any WG that's not in a parlour that offers OWO/Swallow in Northampton or nearby?

Offline ANP

I would highly recommend Phillipa at PRN if CIM/swallow is your pleasure.

Offline Dipper

Could this be extended to a general east mids thread on the matter.

Offline HornyHemel

I would second this having seen her a number of times.  She is not happy unless she ends up with a mouthful of my man paste....   :drinks:

Offline MajorPayne

+1

Offline MajorPayne

Starting 15th October Caprice returns to Massage Northampton.  Her profile states CIM and swallow.

External Link/Members Only

Offline fredhiggins

:thumbsup:

Offline MajorPayne

Off topic as this girl is based in Milton Keynes (South East), but it is a relatively short drive from Northampton -

External Link/Members Only

£120 an hour includes, CIM, Swallow and filming.  Good reviews on AW which doesn't mean a lot and one negative review here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=159717.0

« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 01:12:53 pm by MajorPayne »