Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot_Amanda 23 (Claudia) - Nottingham  (Read 1215 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fancied a quickie and had Amanda (aka Claudia) on my HL and she seemed to fit the bill after some of her other reviews.

Made a call and comms were pretty good, postcode given, time agreed, this was put back by 15 minutes by Amanda, but no problem. Got there and parked up, then got the final details and knocked the door on an end terrace, not the most discreet of locations but got in and Amanda appeared from behind the door.

Intially  thought she was facially not too bad. She was wearing denim shorts and a top with bra, short white socks and trainers. Not my experience of typical WG attire but I guess with the right girl it could be pulled off. Unfortunately it didn't do Amanda any favours. She is carryng quite a bit of timber around her midriff and has quite large thighs. As has been said I think that with a bit of effort she could scrub up quite well, but I've seen less pretty girls who after making an effort look considerably more appealing than Amanda.

As I got a better look I could see she has potentially a pretty, not unattractive face, but her hair was quite greasy and lank, and as she started to speak, she was keeping her mouth closed, and I could see this was because her teeth were heavily discoloured. This put me off straight away and I should have walked at this point, but she was quite friendly, chatty and I decided not to, but I wasn't going to be indulging in any kissing or oral on her as I felt her hygiene standards were not as high as I would have liked.

I stripped off and she gave me quite a good bit of oral, covered me up then, jumped on and did some pleasant things in CG, then into doggy where after some vigorous twerking I unloaded the baggage and quickly evacuated the scene.

Maybe just me but she really wasn't my type. Pleasant enough, but no eye contact when speaking and appeared quite distant. Certainly no chemistry there for me, or maybe she picked up on my lack of enthusiasm.

I can however see how she might fit the bill for a few, but I can't offer a recommendation based on my experience. There are far too many much better experiences out there, albeit for a few dollars more.

GN

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Sorry to hear she was shit matey.
Sounds exactly as I'd imagine her to be unfortunately I've read a few times she could scub up well if she ever found her way to the shower, I've not been but hear her place is quite untidy too, she used to be in Carrington near Sherwood right?
Is she still £50 / 30 mins and £70/ hr?  I hear that includes anal? I sometimes fancy a cheap punt to unload and in honesty called her, luckily she's never answered the phone to me the teeth and hair comment has put me right off :vomit:

Appreciate your review though matey thanks!!

GolfNut

Sorry to hear she was shit matey.
Sounds exactly as I'd imagine her to be unfortunately I've read a few times she could scub up well if she ever found her way to the shower, I've not been but hear her place is quite untidy too, she used to be in Carrington near Sherwood right?
Is she still £50 / 30 mins and £70/ hr?  I hear that includes anal? I sometimes fancy a cheap punt to unload and in honesty called her, luckily she's never answered the phone to me the teeth and hair comment has put me right off :vomit:

Appreciate your review though matey thanks!!

Thanks ILO. Had to give her a try just to tick her off my HL after some of the positive comments.

Maybe I caught her on a particularly bad day, but she had a couple of hours notice so it's not as if she didn't have time to spruce herself up. She'd made literally no effort whatsoever in my opinion.

She told me she is Polish/Spanish mix and has a bit of a Spanish twang and I could imagine her to look really quite good if she made an effort with her appearance and dropped a couple of stone.

She's in Hyson Green not far from the College, in a pretty scruffy terraced house.

TheNewSeeker

I think I said she would scrub up well,but the sad thing is, she just doesn't scrub up  :dash:

Sorry for you bad punt GN. Don't think I'll be going back, despite the price.

GolfNut

Is she still £50 / 30 mins and £70/ hr?  I hear that includes anal? I sometimes fancy a cheap punt to unload and in honesty called her,

I paid £50 for 30 minutes, but didn't feel it was good value compared to most of the girls I've rated.

Offline Turtle Z

Thanks GN, your review pretty much validates all the reasons I decided not to see her after checking out her private gallery. I thought she looked like she needed a good wash and any girl who thinks pics like that will pass muster clearly has zero self awareness or self respect.

Offline RedKettle

Thanks - like others I had played with the idea of seeing this one and your review has decided it for me, one to pass on.