Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Cherry, Norwich  (Read 1648 times)

Offline smiler69

Since my last review I went back to Chinese Cherry and made the appointment by text. Oh, and it is in Sunny Grove not Spring Grove, sorry about the mistake last time.Turned up at the appointed time to be greeted by an entirely different lady who spoke virtually no English. I should have left then but decided to see if the service was any better. I was to be disappointed. Negotiated the fee for 1 hour which she assured me was to include anything I wanted as I was only paying for time. It seemed she had a set of cards to read from as her English was not good and she had a set text.

Got ready for the massage and she took off her kit too. Not too bad a figure, a bit chubby in places but I settled down for what I thought would be a relaxing massage. She simply sat on the bed next to me and started to stroke me with her fingers all over, no oil or expertise at all. A short while later, as I was getting bored she indicated for me to roll over onto my back and she went to work on me without a second thought. Of course I rose to the occasion and within a minute or 2 she unrolled a condom and invited me in. It was all too quick and clinical. Once that was over she then gave a poor massage for a few minutes and decided time was up. I paid £90 for an hour, got just 30 minutes and no fun. When I protested the short time no English was the excuse for not explaining. Not planning to go back. There must be better places.

Online Henry767

Good to have a review,  I've been a couple of times with mixed results,  ie one satisfactory,  one not.

Just wondering, as it's a quiet residential area, is it good form to give the exact Street name?

Offline socks

Good to have a review,  I've been a couple of times with mixed results,  ie one satisfactory,  one not.

Just wondering, as it's a quiet residential area, is it good form to give the exact Street name?
Maybe not but it reminded me of the single session I had there a few years back with a woman calling herself Sayuri. Great session that, with a decent massage concluding with her rimming me, alongside good head on my cock and balls. I returned the favour before fucking her in a range of positions, cumming up her in doggy. Happy days indeed :yahoo: