Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE Tiffany - She can wound with her eyes  (Read 6148 times)

20 review(s) for GFE Tiffany  (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline xa2xie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She can kill with a smile, she can wound with her eyes
She can ruin your faith with her casual lies
And she only reveals what she wants you to see
She hides like a child but she's always a woman to me
She can lead you to love, she can take you or leave you
She can ask for the truth but she'll never believe you
…..

Tiffany is not like a lot of others EE, who comes to London for a time, get massive money and get back to the country. She really enjoy the sex. I see her as someone who comes to London to have some funs, and why not get paid for that. She meets when she feels comfortable, and won’t force herself to do just for money. That might be the reason it’s very difficult to reach her by phone.

Comms :
Not great! She has someone to answer the phone for her, but it does not handle very smooth. Text/Call request is simply ignored if she’s not available at that time. So don’t know what to do, wait for the reply, or call back later. I’m used to it now, so just got other plan if I don’t get the reply.

Body : Size 10, nice skin, big soft boobs, decent face. A very fresh 20y body. Nothing to worry about.

Punt :
Tiffany greet with an obscene smile, sexy dress. She don’t talk much, so just confirmed the booking time, handed the money and ask for the shower. Hop to the room afterward, she’ll get in seconds after. Then we start by a very long DFK. If I didn’t stop, we can DFK for the entire meeting. We hug, caress all over like two kids who discover our body for the first time. Everything happened slowly, sensually. She then move to OWO. Her technique is very good, mostly don’t use hands. She can do that until you tell her to stop and do other thing. I suggest RO, which she really enjoy. Sometime she does not keep a perfect hygiene, but a 20y pussy always taste good whatever. Tiffany don’t do fake moans. She express by her body, which is genuine. She can easily get wet. The sex was great, with different positions. Lot of girl mentions GFE in the menu, but until I meet Tiffany, I haven’t seen any true GFE. That’s what she offer. No PSE, no anal, not finger. After empty my bag, we just laid down side-by-side and talk. That was a bit awkward cause she’s not capable to hold a decent conversation. The best way to go with her is to close the eyes, and feels her. I was fallen in love after the first meet with Tiffany. The day after I want to see her again but cannot reach her by the phone. Cannot do anything the entire day. That hurt, but that's a great feeling that I didn't have since very longtime. Make me feel young again. Thanks Tiffany ^o^!

Conclusion :
Best package overall as many mentioned. Looks + services + price, I think not many WG in London can beat her. I haven’t meet Elie_12_Rose but I think Tiffany is a amateur version of Elie_12_Rose. Though Tiffany should have a better body as the pictures suggested.

Positive :
- Young, nice body, polite, absolute genuine GFE
- Really enjoy sex
- Very good OWO skill with great patience. Keep BJ after CIM ( though never seen her swallow as a few reviewed).
- Like the way to play with her as we're kids.

Negative (minor):
- Big soft boobs, not saggy yet, but insensitive. Those boobs will loose its power in 1-2 years.
- Not capable to hold a meaningful conversation (or simply a long conversation)
- Difficult to reach

8/10

Highly recommended! Comes and have funs guys, but please don’t damage this little jewellery

Offline leno2016

You mentioned "sometimes she does not keep a perfect hygience"? Do you mean her breath smelt bad or down below you smell something off putting?

Offline xa2xie

No, her breath is perfect. Its just to me a perfect hygiene means the wg should take the shower just-before-the-meeting, as we do. I meet her once a very hot day and that tasted/smell sweat down there when i do the ro. It's like she did clean after each meeting, but not before. In general she is clean, just not perfect to my sens, nothing critical.

Offline Brazilian Martian

No offence meant here but it comes across as fluffy nonsense you fell in love with her and the start of the review song lyrics :unknown:

Offline HappyandLucky

Anyone who starts a review with lyrics needs help. Just my view  :hi:

The lyrics part was strange but it's the bit where he says he fell in love with her. Then he talks about she's not like other EE prossies she's not in it for the money  :dash:

I think the op should ask her for a free punt the response will knock him off his fluffy cloud back to planet earth

Offline Jamboney

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She can kill with a smile, she can wound with her eyes
She can ruin your faith with her casual lies
And she only reveals what she wants you to see
She hides like a child but she's always a woman to me
She can lead you to love, she can take you or leave you
She can ask for the truth but she'll never believe you
…..

Highly recommended! Comes and have funs guys, but please don’t damage this little jewellery

Oh dear.

Read her other reviews and she seems decent enough, another option for me for London.

cockneybstrd

After reading this I fear I might have developed diabetes after reading his sickly sweet proclamations of love.

And who quotes Billy Joel lyrics

For some reason I think the OP is Norwegian
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 10:14:02 pm by cockneybstrd »

Offline xa2xie

Haha, good point i admit. i'd say everyone who looks for wg needs help, and indeed they are helping us, with a certain fee.

Come on guys, this is how I enjoyed my experience ang i shared it to you. A bit of imagination will not kill anyone, it just like put spicy to your meal.

cockneybstrd

- Like the way to play with her as we're kids.

WTF does that mean ??

Offline Belgarion

Put the weed down fella

What a totally bonkers review

Put the weed down fella

What a totally bonkers review

It's not weed more likely pills he's popping

Offline Cunning Punt

The OP has just asked Admin to remove his review as he thinks it is "not welcome".  :D

Shame, I really enjoyed the review - and the following comments even more so!

Online hendrix

What did I just read? My eyes are burning  :wacko:

Offline xa2xie

The OP has just asked Admin to remove his review as he thinks it is "not welcome".  :D

Those guys don't want me to share, I'll stop sharing, got the lesson   :unknown:

Online webpunter

But she's always a woman to [the OP]  :lol:   Well until the meter runs out
Bless - asking admin to remove stuff
There's more chance of HP banging a fittie.  Or putting some coins in the one arm bandit in the bogs that pays out everytime  :lol: [no offence matey]
We can have a right laaarf.  EAS tastic  :sarcastic:

Offline paul_2407

Looks like a decent shot but a bit too thick for my tastes at the moment

Stalion

But she's always a woman to [the OP]  :lol:   Well until the meter runs out
Bless - asking admin to remove stuff
There's more chance of HP banging a fittie.  Or putting some coins in the one arm bandit in the bogs that pays out everytime  :lol: [no offence matey]
We can have a right laaarf.  EAS tastic  :sarcastic:

WTF is EAS?  I can't  fathom  that abbreviation

WTF is EAS?  I can't  fathom  that abbreviation

Emotional attachment syndrome

Online HighlyMotivated

There was no saving this review after kicking off with those lyrics, set the tone for a cringey fluff-fest even though you include some good intel too. Hope this doesn't put you off reviewing but rather just leave out the stuff that's obviously going to get shat on if you post it

Glad you enjoyed anyway  :thumbsup:

Online HighlyMotivated

[quote author=cockneybstrd link=topic=109712.msg1280670#msg1280670 date=1472504951

[/quote

I read it in Mr Chow's voice from the hangover films

Offline kevfruger

thanks for the review. wanted a facial with her. might ask if she provides it

Type_O_Negative

No offence meant here but it comes across as fluffy nonsense you fell in love with her and the start of the review song lyrics :unknown:

Fuck me this review reminds me west8

Fuck me this review reminds me west8

Lol I wonder what happend to his hired muscle mustafa  :sarcastic:

Offline rudolph hucker

Offline saintsfan

The review was very entertaining - 'Tiffany greet with an obscene smile' was classic!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 08:01:39 pm by saintsfan »

Offline HappyandLucky

Don't expect a reply from OP, he is busy writing his next love sonnet.  :hi:

Online webpunter

Don't expect a reply from OP, he is busy writing his next love sonnet.  :hi:
:lol:
After he's finished writing to Admin
Maybe he writes the burd a poem & proceeds to read this at the start of the booking

Offline pisceanuk

I saw one or two W / Gs where I felt I am in love and was humming my way out after the experience. Its stupid but I suppose it means it was real GF experience. To each their own but criticizing a new reviewer over how he writes may put them off and make them avoid reviewing other punts.

I agree that the review seems a bit glossy but I suppose overall it was a good experience and this W/G seems to be good with all positive reviews and no negative ones.

The lyrics part was strange but it's the bit where he says he fell in love with her.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 01:59:38 am by pisceanuk »

Offline pisceanuk

Agree, its funny  :D but she is in my hot list now.

I would have been suspicious if she had negative reviews but she has all positive ones and 1 neutral. Therefore, no reason to question the review.

Offline Belgarion

Figured it out now, the guy posted the review in google translate from his native tongue  :lol:

Online webpunter

Figured it out now, the guy posted the review in google translate from his native tongue  :lol:
Think his mouth / tongue were engaged in blowing smoke up the WGs arse
From a different perspective if the WG got to see the review on here then IMO she'd laarf her tits off.  Put the punter onto blocked list.  Or take a healthy income stream for a while & then block   :lol:

Cim

Your signing about a whore. Wake up and smell the piss she wouldnt do if you was on fire.

I hate fluffy cunts. She sucks cock for a living........ WAKE UP!!!

Offline Mario7769

Your signing about a whore. Wake up and smell the piss she wouldnt do if you was on fire.

But... but shes so beautiful... She is my world. My angel, my life. Run as many trains on her as you like, she is perfect and sweet!

No excuse for it.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 08:08:24 pm by Mario7769 »

Offline The_Don

Online webpunter

but shes so beautiful...
Don't give the OP ideas !
"You're [insert 'so'] beautiful, it's true.  I saw your face in a crowded place..."
He'll be out buying a James Blunt CD to give to his beloved  :lol:

Offline xa2xie

You guys are ridiculous. I think I made quite a decent review. You have full of informations, the pros, the cons. It's just the lyrics part which is an extra of my madness. But it is what are served in my shop.

Let me show you how you are :

You wanted a BigMac, you go to Mcdonald, and you see that they serve Fish as well. You start to assault and insult. You couldn't stop crying : "paaapaaa, I want a BigMac, why the Fish is there? sniff". Come on sonny, I'll get you the BigMac and we'll just don't care about the Fish, is that ok for you?

You guys are ridiculous. I think I made quite a decent review. You have full of informations, the pros, the cons. It's just the lyrics part which is an extra of my madness. But it is what are served in my shop.

You wanted a BigMac, you go to Mcdonald, and you see that they serve Fish as well. You start to assault and insult. You couldn't stop crying : "paaapaaa, I want a BigMac, why the Fish is there? sniff". Come on sonny, I'll get you the BigMac and we'll just don't care about the Fish, is that ok for you?

It was fluffy nonsense you said you fell in love with her and song lyrics at the start shows everybody what type of punter you are.  :music:

cockneybstrd

Obviously English is not your first language and so it's harder for you to communicate effectively.

All people have done is laugh at you proclaiming your love for a prossie and regurgitating some Billy Joel lyrics.

no one cares about your emotions on here I know this might be hard for your brain to fathom.

Offline xa2xie

Well, i know it suppose to be fun here. But some examples which are not pleasant like

I hate fluffy cunts

cockneybstrd

Stop being over sensitive. The person you quoted said he hates fluffy cunts a lot of members do. Many find it funny when a member pens a love letter to a prossie some find it highly irritating.

If they had said I hate fluffy cunts like the OP then you mighht have a point.

Stop trying so hard to be offended by everything. I expect if you read a review like yours you would assume the author was a bit of odd bod

Offline xa2xie

Ok, thanks for explaining. Will not go too much off topic. Lets leave this review, ill write an other one.

Offline Belgarion

Long time lurker?

cockneybstrd

More than one previously banned member of this thread. You would think if they were flying under the radar they would keep their nut down

Offline Cunning Punt

Yes, it may be fluffy, but at least he's actually bothered to do a review.

Long time lurker?

Exactly.

Offline HappyandLucky

Well, i know it suppose to be fun here. But some examples which are not pleasant like
OP,  you're best off to spend your time on Broadway and post some musical posts where they will be appreciated.

Online webpunter

She can kill with a smile she can wound your jap eye
She can ruin your health with her barebacking lies
And she only reveals what she wants you to see [shite AW pics]
She hides [behind the door] like a child but she's always a hooker to me

Ding dong  :lol:

Offline HappyandLucky

She can kill with a smile she can wound your jap eye
She can ruin your health with her barebacking lies
And she only reveals what she wants you to see [shite AW pics]
She hides [behind the door] like a child but she's always a hooker to me

Ding dong  :lol:
LMAO  :D :D :D

Offline undercoverpunter

[quote author=cockneybstrd link=topic=109712.msg1280670#msg1280670 date=1472504951

[/quote

I read it in Mr Chow's voice from the hangover films
Dutch accent for me