Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miki, Baan Thai Strawberry Hills & Thai Revival Chiswick  (Read 9934 times)

fredithai

Hi team! I’m using UKP since almost one year now and I thought I would also take the time to collaborate and share my passion for massage & paysex, especially with young Thai prostitutes. I’ve been seeing a few and will review some of my favorite ones :)

Wellesley Rd, Twickenham, Middlesex TW2 5SQ Phone:020 8744 8100 External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen Miky a few times after getting some intel from a friend and I must say she’s probably one of the sexiest Thai we’ve got on offer in London, but also one of the hardest to get hold of. She knows she’s pretty and knows how to play with it…

Miky is a young tanned chick with big boobs and a lovely smile. She’s receptionist at Baan Thai and also in another shop in Chiswick called Thai Revival but sometimes she does also massage to get some extra cash. Last time I’ve seen her she was speaking about the expensive gym subscription to get a nice beach body for the summer. She wears a the tight fitting pink top which makes her boobs look even bigger. Her English is very good, she doesn’t speak a lot but if she likes you she will allow some flirt and slightly naughty conversation :)

Her massage is very professional with some hints of sensuality. If you’re not showing her some desire she might not make you happy... that’s what happened to me the first time I met her. Since then I usually position my cock pointing down so she can accidentally touch it now and then. Leaving a £20 on the table before the massage also makes your intentions a bit more obvious.

I wouldn’t expect everything from the first time, it seems to be about what mood she’s in and if she likes you. The first time we got more intimate, after a lot of teasing she asked me to turn over and she pointed towards my hard-on and asked with a cheeky smile if I needed her help here as well. She gave me a delicious cock and ball massage for 10 minutes followed by a 2 handed oily wank. She finished off with neck and head massage.

Another time was the experience similar but she was open for some gentle touching and let me play with her ass and her hips.

During my last visit she really got into it. I could feel she really wanted to turn me on with high thigh massage, ball strokes from underneath, fingernail trails, cc swipes etc… When i turned around she grabbed my cock straight away asking me if I missed it and if she’s the best thai masseuse I’ve ever met. I nodded and started flattering her, her body, her skills, she really enjoyed it. Hj was great and not rushed. At some point I asked her if I can touch more and she let me grab her boobs and pull one out of the tunique. She loves having them squeezed and sucked gently. I thought at this stage she would offer more but she told me to stop because she was getting horny. I came very hard which made her smile which made me cum even more ;)

She said next time they will be a surprise… I’d like to ask her for BJ, I’m pretty sure she’s done that in the past. With this special thai girl, patience can pays off...

Offline Brompton

Another self penned 'owner' review for an oriental massage place, even the spelling in places sounds oriental   :angry:

He's seen her a few times before but first review waited until today after joining UKP also today, obviously phone must be dusty at this place currently  :lol:

Offline Brompton

Should have stuck it in review section too!

Offline egghead

leave £20 on the table with no discussion about services? Either you are incredibly stupid and have to much money or are the owner of this place.

Offline Bigboy247

I think only HE is on offer at Baan Thai, unless anyone knows differently?
Banned reason: I review in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline 76shen

There a number of people on this site tilling punters to leave £20 on the side hoping the girl will see it for extras. not a good idea I've never done it, to get what I want. Maybe the girls should start thinking the money is a tip just for a normal massage, with out the extras. if people are going to leave money on the side.

Offline Rupert

Cracks me up that people think you need tactics like leaving cash on the table, 99% of the time they will offer extras if they do it as it's how they make their money.... Never done that I've always just asked for extras or you would know depending hoe they provide the massage...

Offline andist

I think only HE is on offer at Baan Thai, unless anyone knows differently?

There is more on offer with Plair from my experience there. Mikey is a bit more discrete but I've heard from other guys that you can get more from her too. She's definitely the cutest but I think she's on holiday atm.
Banned reason: No reviews in 9 years

fredpunter

Having been a fan of this place for some time I have to say my most recent visit was a neutral. The woman (it must be some decades since even her best friends have described her as a girl) who serviced me provided an excellent massage ... no complaints there ... but insisted on 30 for the HE telling me the price had gone up ... and it wasn't until I was getting dressed I noticed she'd also short changed me of about 10 minutes of my hour. Trouble is I've tried a few places in my area and baan thai consistently does the best massage apart from one place where no HE is on offer ... but I think I will go there in future and have a wank when I get home.

Offline jstrong

There is more on offer with Plair from my experience there. Mikey is a bit more discrete but I've heard from other guys that you can get more from her too. She's definitely the cutest but I think she's on holiday atm.

Are you sure if Plaire offers more? I did ask her while she was wanking me and she replied No.

Offline andist

Are you sure if Plaire offers more? I did ask her while she was wanking me and she replied No.

Yes there is if she likes and trust you :)

Offline Bigboy247

I had a great session with Nam - a very happy ending!

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Yes there is if she likes and trust you :)

Bear in mind that andist has 'form' when it comes to recommending girls, saying they'll put out, when others find they won't :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44781.25

Offline jstrong

Bear in mind that andist has 'form' when it comes to recommending girls, saying they'll put out, when others find they won't :hi:

:lol:

Offline andist

This was exactly what I'm saying, she did it with me but I know that she didn't with others. I saw her twice and got bored btw, she's nice and friendly but I've seen more beautiful here :)

Offline Bigboy247

Has anyone received more than a HJ when visiting this place?

Offline BillGoldberg

Hi team! I’m using UKP since almost one year now and I thought I would also take the time to collaborate and share my passion for massage & paysex, especially with young Thai prostitutes. I’ve been seeing a few and will review some of my favorite ones :)

Wellesley Rd, Twickenham, Middlesex TW2 5SQ Phone:020 8744 8100 External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen Miky a few times after getting some intel from a friend and I must say she’s probably one of the sexiest Thai we’ve got on offer in London, but also one of the hardest to get hold of. She knows she’s pretty and knows how to play with it…

Miky is a young tanned chick with big boobs and a lovely smile. She’s receptionist at Baan Thai and also in another shop in Chiswick called Thai Revival but sometimes she does also massage to get some extra cash. Last time I’ve seen her she was speaking about the expensive gym subscription to get a nice beach body for the summer. She wears a the tight fitting pink top which makes her boobs look even bigger. Her English is very good, she doesn’t speak a lot but if she likes you she will allow some flirt and slightly naughty conversation :)

Her massage is very professional with some hints of sensuality. If you’re not showing her some desire she might not make you happy... that’s what happened to me the first time I met her. Since then I usually position my cock pointing down so she can accidentally touch it now and then. Leaving a £20 on the table before the massage also makes your intentions a bit more obvious.

I wouldn’t expect everything from the first time, it seems to be about what mood she’s in and if she likes you. The first time we got more intimate, after a lot of teasing she asked me to turn over and she pointed towards my hard-on and asked with a cheeky smile if I needed her help here as well. She gave me a delicious cock and ball massage for 10 minutes followed by a 2 handed oily wank. She finished off with neck and head massage.

Another time was the experience similar but she was open for some gentle touching and let me play with her ass and her hips.

During my last visit she really got into it. I could feel she really wanted to turn me on with high thigh massage, ball strokes from underneath, fingernail trails, cc swipes etc… When i turned around she grabbed my cock straight away asking me if I missed it and if she’s the best thai masseuse I’ve ever met. I nodded and started flattering her, her body, her skills, she really enjoyed it. Hj was great and not rushed. At some point I asked her if I can touch more and she let me grab her boobs and pull one out of the tunique. She loves having them squeezed and sucked gently. I thought at this stage she would offer more but she told me to stop because she was getting horny. I came very hard which made her smile which made me cum even more ;)

She said next time they will be a surprise… I’d like to ask her for BJ, I’m pretty sure she’s done that in the past. With this special thai girl, patience can pays off...

Thanks Fredithai

Bullshit like this entire post means this place (i.e. you) won't be getting my custom any time soon

:hi:

fredithai

I've just seen Miki, she's back from Thailand, the only girl in this place worth doing the trip to strawberry hills...
hot

Bud$

Thanks Fredithai

Bullshit like this entire post means this place (i.e. you) won't be getting my custom any time soon

:hi:
I tend to agree. What I think it's about is this - Fred's in love with one of the girls, Miky, and wants to impress her. He's been a few times and got chatty with her. She tells him business is bad, not make money. He tells her he can help, hoping to get a free shag sometime down the line, and tells her he'll say great things on a review site he knows - this one - and get her more business. What he doesn't realise though is that some of us have done exactly this sort of thing, including me. Jesus, I went through a time when I was driving them to work (Thai girls) and going back for them when they'd finished - a free taxi service. Loony or what?

fredithai

I tend to agree. What I think it's about is this - Fred's in love with one of the girls, Miky, and wants to impress her. He's been a few times and got chatty with her. She tells him business is bad, not make money. He tells her he can help, hoping to get a free shag sometime down the line, and tells her he'll say great things on a review site he knows - this one - and get her more business. What he doesn't realise though is that some of us have done exactly this sort of thing, including me. Jesus, I went through a time when I was driving them to work (Thai girls) and going back for them when they'd finished - a free taxi service. Loony or what?

aww man sorry to hear... you must have a pretty low self esteem to be the servant sex-workers... have you tried maybe with with tinder? It could help you getting in touch with real girls and building confidence again. Anyway, please don't change too much, gentlemen like you are very rare nowadays!

Offline VFM

fredithai - What days does Miki work?

fredithai

I think only Monday... maybe call them before to be sure...

Offline andist

She left or renamed herself, no Miki there they said on the phone...

Davee

Hej Guys, i am making trip to twickenham soon. I not been Baan Thai long time. Could somebody give a news on best girls. I read plair before in post, i see her about year since. Is she there still, is she give out much any more?  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 03:08:13 pm by Davee »

Offline Brompton

Hej Guys, i am making trip to twickenham soon. I not been Baan Thai long time. Could somebody give a news on best girls. I read plair before in post, i see her about year since. Is she there still, is she give out much any more?  :thumbsup:

Registered in January, 3 posts on same establishment. No other posts or reviews on any other establishment or WG!

Owner? Shareholder perhaps?  :angry:

Davee

not   :rolleyes:

r you owner or shareholder ukpunting?